Search results

+
  1. edg666

go to the ''abandoned lakeside shack'' and pick up the diving suit (from judy) before quest? bad

if you go to the ''abandoned lakeside shack" and pick up the diving suit *(from judy, it is labelled) prior to whatever quest it is used by, you can't take off the diving suit. it is labelled as a quest item, despite never having reached that quest yet. and as a full body outfit, locked and...
  2. edg666

Regina problems

Hi. Regina calls up and the phone auto-answers. Annoying. Very annoying. Maybe if she wants to yabber on in my year something important, and I don't want to answer the phone, don't AUTOANSWER> get her to send that info as a MESSAGE. And IF, IF i want to hear her (censored) voice again, i'll...
  3. edg666

police response is silly

the cops appear out of nowhere and almost instantly, with the force of an army, just because i ACCIDENTALLY shot some civilian it's only happened twice, but both times, the cops have come down on me so quick, and with a whole army. its a bit ridiculous. there isn't even time to hide or run...
  4. edg666

how do i disable the yellow arrows and red eye-ball icons

they're really cheats. and i'd rather use my scanner and take note of the environment, and not be able to tell when someone has spotted me via a red icon. and the yellow arrows above enemies are really not to my taste. they look really bad in video captures of gameplay, and i'd rather the extra...
  5. edg666

hello, UI help please

help me please disable ENEMY HEALTH BARS and also FLOATING MISSION WAYPOINTS they distract from the beautiful graphics and ruin ''the immersion". thank u.
Top Bottom