Regina problems

+
Hi. Regina calls up and the phone auto-answers.

Annoying. Very annoying. Maybe if she wants to yabber on in my year something important, and I don't want to answer the phone, don't AUTOANSWER> get her to send that info as a MESSAGE. And IF, IF i want to hear her (censored) voice again, i'll answer.

BUT. this is also a bug, too. okay. hear me out. When annoying woman calls me up and tells me to slaughtered 1000 cybernetic users because her police force is incredibly useless until the point where i accidentally shoot one homeless bastard standing around a bunch of maelstrom, well, I CANNOT CYBERJUMP.
One, possible two or more of the cybernetic leg mods cannot be activated while ...... FEKN COP LADY is calling me and i've autoanswered.

So i could be doing an incredibly difficulty parcour whatever thingo climbing around hacking radio tower thingos and shooting people, and jumping around with my cuberlugs, and I SUDDENLY CAn"T, because V drains his battery when the phone auto-answers for the all important REGINA... ugh. so i would consider, that at least, fix it so we have usual autonomy of movement and cybernetic useage and weapons while REGINA THE LADY WHO GETS ME TO DO EVERYONES POLICE WORK and her constant chitter-chatter and crud-talking gets auto-answered cos she's calling again.

i mean, PLUS, another broken thing related to her calls, some of it is also badly written, and unimmersive. she often calls afterwards, for many many many of her little blue police work marker jobs, and it auto-answers, to tell me that so-and-so THAT LITERALLY I JUST RESCUED AND DROVE OFF 15seconds ago has done this or that or thinks this or that. bloody immersion breaking. in none of these instances was it in any way realistic that she could of talked to the person i just saved or helped. its literally almost instant and it AUTO-ANSWERS.
maybe you should consider either letting US choose when to answer, or if there's some mission timer, make her bumble-blah plus the some-times actually important info she just jibber-jabbers past that i never quite clearly hear cos i'm half deaf RL okay INTO THE MESSAGES. it often... i think.... generally always has some message from her with the details. so maybe forcing that phone call from her on us is not only bad RP but also bad and unnecessary game mechanic. ugh.

also fix this:

ENEMY HEALTH BARS CANNOT BE TURNED OFF. WHY FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS GOOD?!

*yellow enemy doritos, above their heads, and the red squares of eye-ball they turn into! cannot be disabled. why? why. is that acceptable? why?

*waypoint markers. i don't actually see the line and never have cos i turned off minimap before i even got ingame. but probaly someone out there might want MINIMAP = on, and GPS NAVIGATION LINE = off. ;D someone in another topic at least reported this is bad if you turn on minimap.

*notifications about XP again, skill gain, new items, new area entered. yuck. i hate these so much. they queue, too, so ... omg... you just get spammed with crap about new items for ages. i don't care about all these new hats and 15 looted rifles and all those floor burritos i picked up, and i'm going to my car right now anyhow to scrap and turn all these grenades into uncommon components okay, NO NEED FOR THESE NOTIFICATIONS, and the xp and entering location ones, NOT EVERYONE WANTS THAT. is it acceptable that this UI crap cannot be turned off?

*and the stupid xp bar and level number? you can't turn that off without turning off V's health numbers? i don't generally play w/ a nub arse health bar but just saying for the greater community, plus i noticed that if i turn on health bar for the odd spiffin bit of mathematic experimentation etc, I HAVE TO SEE AN XP BAR AND MY LEVEL?!?!?!?!?!?!

why is this attached to the health bar showing or not? this is a bug in my opinion. BAD DESIGN OVERSIGHT PLS FIX PLS NOW OKAY I DID GIVE YOU GOOD STEAM REVIW BUT THIS CRAP MAKIN ME DOUBT THAT!
surely, especiallyonce people are level 50, they will get sick of that thing... yuck. what am i playing, mass effect 3rd person childish console game with my controller on my tube tv? and i mean... i see my level in the menus, i manage my stats, i don't want it on screen.

******COMBAT MUSIC, background music, unimmersive cinematic soundtrack music, I cannot seem to Disable this UNDESIRED MUSIC IN MY EAR, without disabling ALL THE GAME MUSIC.
surely, surely, there is a difference, between music, coming from the game, for example the car radio and also the stereos laying around the environment. and BACKGROUND MUSIC, such as cinematic music and combat music.
I WANT TO BE ABLE TO TURN OFF ALL MUSIC NOT ORIGINATED FROM THE GAME WORLD. How do i do this? I have looked and it is technically impossible without taking away my beloved car radio. WHY? WHY? WHY? I DO NOT UNDERSTAND HOW YOU DO NOT SEE IT IMPORTANT TO MAKE A DISTINCTION HERE IN THE SETTINGS

i mean, wtf. i want to hear my in car radio. i want jazz. BUT NO CINEMATIC BACKGROUND CINEMATIC SOUNDTRACK $#!&
the sliders between META MUSIC and IN WORLD MUSIC need to be SEPARATE. THIS IS BROKEN. FIX IT. i need to be able to TURN OFF COMBAT MUSIC, all background music, all cinematic music, all dramatic music NOT ORIGINATED FROM THE GAMEWORLD. and then ALSO STILL HEAR THE MUSIC FROM MY CAR AND STEREO RADIOS IN THE WORLD etc. This is A BUG. a big ol bug. fix pls. thank you otherwise gg

******don't forget also the ridiculous coloured icons and ''container highlights" for Lootable objects and bodies. RIDICULOUS. not realistic. i want to be able to turn them off. they RUIN the gameplay for me. i have nightmares of white and green icons and picking up endless floor-food. i looked and i cannot see how to turn them off. HOW TO TURN THEM OFF?

i do not want to know about loot UNTIL I AM STANDING AT A DISTANCE WHERE I CAN LOOT THE OBJECT. no loot highlights. no loot icons. they NEED to be able to be disabled. modders shouldn't have to do it and console players shouldn't miss out on WHAT ARE JUST GENERALLY POLITE AND GOOD QUALITY OF LIFE DESIGN FEATURES and (also, as modders prove) are often a walk in the park to fix in one of your patches.
Post automatically merged:

OOOO i forgot another bug. Police force is overkill. this seemingly over-whelmed, undermanned and useless police force SUDDENLY COMES AND INSTA-KILLS ME because i ACCIDENTALLY shot a homeless man who was standing clipped with his feet in the concrete amongst a bunch of gang dudes. UGH. surely, one or two cops at first should appear, or even just a stupid drone, why send out a beat? and IF, if you do NOT FLEE AND HIDE, IF, IF you shoot back, then maybe you'd get the current max-tac level of ''omg DESTROY V INSTANTLY because he just shot a single background-npc useless druggo deadbeat BY ACCIDENT". but whats the point even of the drones if AN ARMY OF POLICE CAN JUST TELEPORT THERE EVERYTIME I MAKE A TINY ACCIDENT! (literally, given how much of the armies of gangsters and crimes im ''solving'' for them, they should cut me a TINY BIT OF SLACK for an accidental civilian kill, at least to HIDE and run away from what should proportionate and gradual force, not immediate frikken overkill.
Post automatically merged:

i mean it literally was a mistake, the npc was UP TO HIS WAIST in the concrete, too. i didn't even see him amongt the gangsters who'd taken cover in the shitfest. i've seen the spot respawned and now realize it was a party. i thought everyone had run away but NOPE, some dude telephased his lower body into the floor to hide and i shot him in the head while i was executing the gangsters i had knocked out (cos i read their scanner bio lol! not people to really bother clogging up what is i hear an overcrowded prison system. some of them are like first degree murderers and sexual assaultists etc geez lol) and it was ALARMS, instantly, before i even had time to get out of that carpark into cover, there WAS NO COVER literally for 10meters in any direction, the cops were there, max-force, i dnd't even shoot back, just tried to run, gunned down instantly by an arm of drones and cops who just TELEPORTED INTO THIS OTHERWISE DERELICT AND NEGLECTED SHITHOLE DOCKLAND, and they killed me INSTANTLY, im playing on very hard, might of been it, but nothing else has hit like that, i have about fekn spiffin 4200 armor thanks to just cramming my pockets full of armadillos lol

Last edited:
Top Bottom