go to the ''abandoned lakeside shack'' and pick up the diving suit (from judy) before quest? bad

+
if you go to the ''abandoned lakeside shack" and pick up the diving suit *(from judy, it is labelled) prior to whatever quest it is used by, you can't take off the diving suit. it is labelled as a quest item, despite never having reached that quest yet.
and as a full body outfit, locked and unable to be de-quipped? it blocks changing clothing or mods. terrible. i was just driving around nowhereville and found a diving suit and put it on to see what it looked like. now i'm stuck! (actually, not, thx to 3rd party save editor lol, turned off the diving suit as a quest item haha). i haven't even seen judy since i met her at the moxy club tho. Buggity bug bug.

Yeah I came across the suit the other day and tried it on and it wouldn't come off (hahaha) so I had to revert to a previous save as I'm always saving often because the game crashes every so often. Now I'm about to start that quest "Pyramid Song" and I sure hope it will come off after the swim. Needless to say I'll definitely save often.

I wish I had this problem. I was extremely excited to see the suit in the mission and then didn't have one and couldn't wear it afterwards. Just got it in a box. I've had my GTAO character in a wetsuit since it was released and did the same with the not so Ghost Recon, Ghost Recon Breakpoint.. really wanted to have that suit on for the rest of the game.. wanted to be able to dive nearly everywhere without needing a consumable item..

Also wish there was more done with diving in general.

Thank you for the warning!

I wish that quest targets were not visible or lootable until you're on the quest. Often when skylarking around rooftops, I'll come across a body with loot and a shard, I've grabbed them and then later thought, was that a random find just for fun, or was it the target of a quest, or a 'reported crime' scanner hustle? If it is, I wonder what happens when I loot the body before the quest or hustle, does that make the quest or hustle disappear? Or remain unable to be completed? Or something else?

I wish that quest targets were not visible or lootable until you're on the quest. Often when skylarking around rooftops, I'll come across a body with loot and a shard, I've grabbed them and then later thought, was that a random find just for fun, or was it the target of a quest, or a 'reported crime' scanner hustle? If it is, I wonder what happens when I loot the body before the quest or hustle, does that make the quest or hustle disappear? Or remain unable to be completed? Or something else?

This is still one of my biggest issues near 400 hours in. I shouldn't have to go to the guide book to refrain from potentially hindering my own gameplay.

I realized after I missed out on quite a bit of gigs-side quests etc on my first save. From being ignorant.. which everyone is when they play the game the first time..

I wish it would work after the quest is over. You get the suit, but still have to just hold your breath as normal

Sorta make exploring bad altogether. To be the player that goes looking at everything before doing any quests.. I was 50 hours in Watson lockdown exploring and Regina just kept calling and I wasn't equipped.

Open world game that unintentionally punishes exploration via "Here's a quest that 'seemingly' requires immediate attention but I'll be back in 20hours"

It hurts the sense making part of my mind as I fabricate a legit reason why I'm not taking the job.

Top Bottom