Search results

+
  1. Hiiraeth.

Stuck in a call with Takemura [Spoilers]

Tried to sleep? You can try to use the previous patch until they fix this problem.
  2. Hiiraeth.

Modders are Already Adding in Major Missing Features to Cyberpunk 2077

Nice! I finished the game vanilla. Played as Nomand and Street Kid (140h). I will keep my will to play again when they patch the game, the next time i'll play as Corpo in full style :)
  3. Hiiraeth.

True, but we already have some improvement in a short period. Give them some months and we have a whole different game. I really want to see what CDPR will do to provide some support.
  4. Hiiraeth.

Modders are Already Adding in Major Missing Features to Cyberpunk 2077 - YouTube
  5. Hiiraeth.

So they really not gonna talk to us?

i quoted you before?
  6. Hiiraeth.

So they really not gonna talk to us?

A rant i'm tired of the internet, everywhere i go people consider something as 100% good or 100% trash. Even when you are talking about diseases, scientific methods or - as our case - gaming. What the fuck is going on?
  7. Hiiraeth.

[BUG + Spoiler] Takemura at the end

In the evalator, you have two options: 1 - Full attack 2 - Stealth If you choose the second one, Takemura army will attack as you have picked the first one. Full attack. It's funny and bizarre because while he stand there speaking to his people "YOU GO, YOU STAY", etc...they just rush like...
  8. Hiiraeth.

Gta vs cyberpunk

I doubt you are playing the game. The facial animations are there, did you already saw Panam, Evelyn or Rogue? they have microexpressions already and minimal details that make a huge difference. This is why i doubt you are being honest. Yes, you can complain about shadows, but physics? did you...
  9. Hiiraeth.

Gta vs cyberpunk

Bait.
  10. Hiiraeth.

Gta vs cyberpunk

Again, these comparisons dont have any sense. Just bait.
  11. Hiiraeth.

[spoiler] Your lifepath make some difference - is just not strong enough right now

I'm playing my second time as a female street kid. My first one i was playing as a male nomad. I finished the game with Panam by my side and didn't saved Takemura during my first time, and now i want to stay with Judy and save Takemura. I noticed that as a street kid, you know more about drugs...
  12. Hiiraeth.

let's compare pc specs

r5 1600 rx 570 4gb 12gb ram 29um68-p fps: 29-40
  13. Hiiraeth.

So How Are Your Playing Your 2nd Playthrough?

Female street kid V, street brawler + annihilation i'll try to save our corpo friend...didn't made 100% yet because i missed it :(
  14. Hiiraeth.

Share Your V! (Keep it Classy)

konpeki plaza
  15. Hiiraeth.

EXPECTATIONS FOR THE FIRST FREE DLC HITTING EARLY 2021

Here is what i think they'll do: ONE DLC WITHOUT SILVERHAND and ANOTHER WITH HIM. Between them we'll have many quality of life features and mechanics update.
  16. Hiiraeth.

Hardware function via software, Do you know it?

Omg you are so pro, i must learn with ya. [joke] Most people that complain about performance played in early versions of PS4/X1...the game was terrible and literally unplayable. Today is better but they still have some bugs that PC version don't.
  17. Hiiraeth.

YT post about game development

I think they can make some additional stories with Jackie. Right in the beginning we just time lapse where the Reist begins...they have to expand this period in a free DLC or something like that. Evelyn is harder. Today i spoke to a friend "they must have an 'OPERATION NO MAN's SKY' where...
  18. Hiiraeth.

YT post about game development

I agree but i can't see Keanu Reeves forcing anything...i'm wondering who is the real villain here. Do you think he is the bad guy? 1609549370 Damn...imagine if you pick Corpo and Kojima-san help you there
  19. Hiiraeth.

[ VOTE NOW! ]By March 2021, you expect... [ VOTE NOW! ]

If this topic is right: YT post about game development | Forums - CD PROJEKT RED We should not expect anything different from what they showed, they already have everything ready and will be released soon.
Top Bottom