Search results

+
  1. Yankee_LT

Smart Weapons Nerfed?

Is it just me, or have ALL the Smart Weapons been nerfed? Using the Named AR, SMG, Pistol can't hit the broad side of a barn door unless you can see the white of the eyes of the enemy.
  2. Yankee_LT

Crashing PC After Patch 1.52

After patch 1.52 went live, I could not play this game (PC) for more than 20 minutes without it crashing. I need to perform a cold reboot to get my PC running again. Is there a fix out there, or do I need to uninstall my game again and wait for another patch to roll around, which will likely not...
  3. Yankee_LT

Upgrading Your Weapon

Through my first run through I could upgrade all my legendary weapons all I wanted once I reached 50. But now, for some odd reason, all those weapons hit a cap, and I can no longer upgrade the stats because the weapons are no longer viewable. They all disappear (after reaching their mac cap)...
  4. Yankee_LT

Building Legendary Weapons

Why is it that some iconic weapons (Skippy/And the handgun you pick up of the guy's bed table on The Heist) you can never build as a Legendary weapon?
  5. Yankee_LT

Rogue Amendiares

Why is it when my V enters his apt that Rogue Amendiares is just standing there and you can't interact with her? Thank you. 1609775587 Does no one have the slightest idea?
  6. Yankee_LT

Weapon Mods

Why is it that on some weapons even though they have up to six, (Legendary) mod slots you can only add one mod and the other five slots will not allow you to add any? Kinda defeats the purpose of having these weapons.
  7. Yankee_LT

Skill Shard Crafting

Ok, so I have the mod for "Skill Shard Crafting." How do I craft Skill Shards? Thank you.
  8. Yankee_LT

Picking Up Gear

I'm getting sick and tired of seeing Legendary and all types of iconic weapons drop but the code is so poorly written that you can't pick up 50% of the items dropped. If it's white or blue items you never have the issue. It's only with iconic and above that, you have these issues and they need...
  9. Yankee_LT

Dream On Mission

I'm wondering if anyone else is having this issue. In the mission, you get to a point where you need to meet "what's her name" at the ramen shop but the mission icon just takes you back to the apt. building. And because of this, you can not finish the mission because it's bugged. Anyone else...
  10. Yankee_LT

Crafting Your Weapons Up To Legendary

So, I have ALL the perks needed in the "Tech" category in order to craft Legendary weapons. But here's my issue. I have a Purple AR, so then I craft that certain AR so it will be upgraded to a Legendary weapon correct? Nope nowhere to be found. I crafted a Blue AR so I can move it up to a...
  11. Yankee_LT

Missing Mantis Blades & Projectile Launch System

Ok, so for one quick mission I switched back to grenades. When I wanted to go back to my arm implants both were gone and they were legendary. Is this a bug, or are they gone for good? I can't find them anywhere in my inventory.
  12. Yankee_LT

Jackie's Pistols

In the main mission, I send Jackie to Vic. Meaning that when I go to visit Ms. Welles the two sidearms should be there. But when I went there a litter later in the game and after finishing Heros, the pistols were nowhere to be found. What did I do wrong? Thank you.
  13. Yankee_LT

Mono Wire Cyberware Mod

Please excuse me on some of these questions because the game does not explain how to do use 3/4 of the items in the game. How do I equip the Mono Wire? Thank you.
  14. Yankee_LT

Glow Sticks

So, there are "Glow Sticks" that we can pick up in this game and in my opinion, could be very useful. But when you look in your inventory to find them they're nowhere to be found. What's up??
  15. Yankee_LT

Cyberware Mod

So, I have this one particular Cyberware mod that I would like to use as of yesterday that's Explosive Rounds. So how do I use this mod? Thank you.
  16. Yankee_LT

AR & SMG AMMO

So, I'm pretty sure that we can all agree that the SMG Ammo is quite different from the AR Ammo...at least in this game. So riddle me this Batman? Why am I wasting resources or money to purchase SMG ammo and AR ammo when they both draw from the same pool? Meaning I'm using my AR and I'm running...
  17. Yankee_LT

Picking Your Vehicle

Ok, so I know it's somewhere in the menu but I'm unable to locate it. Where can I find the selection of the vehicles that I own? Thank you.
Top Bottom