Crashing PC After Patch 1.52

+
After patch 1.52 went live, I could not play this game (PC) for more than 20 minutes without it crashing. I need to perform a cold reboot to get my PC running again. Is there a fix out there, or do I need to uninstall my game again and wait for another patch to roll around, which will likely not solve the said issue?

Thank you.

Without any detail, hard to say :(
You have the message "Cyberpunk has flatlined" ? Or any kind of error ?
So at least, make sure that you tried all of these steps :
Little adds :
4. Also check Xbox Bar which is enabled by default on Windows
6. It also include RAM

Without any detail, hard to say :(

This, really.

Crashing after 1.52 is not a widespread, common and well documented issue with the game. As such, there is no simple one size fits all easy solution to resolve your crashing issues.

You can go with what @LeKill3rFou said as a starting point and his link to contact CDPR's support is definitely your best bet overall. If you want more help from the community, you need to provide more details. Like your PC specs, is there a common denominator between all these crashes (in terms of what is happening in-game), do your fan suddenly go nuts, is there a drop in performance prior to crashing, have you checked your temperatures, etc.

If you don't give more info, the community can only provide you with very general ways of possibly fixing your issue. They might work but it might take far longer to put your finger on the issue.

This game has been nothing but an issue since its launch. And I have NEVER crashed once in this game prior to patch 1.52. I uninstalled the game, and I'll wait for the subsequent two patches to come along before giving this a shot again.

This game has been nothing but an issue since its launch. And I have NEVER crashed once in this game prior to patch 1.52. I uninstalled the game, and I'll wait for the subsequent two patches to come along before giving this a shot again.
I mean, you might get lucky and find that 1.6 does something differently enough that your PC avoids crashing, but as said above, 1.52 simply hasn't resulted in lots of users having issues, most have had a much better experience overall.

So I just wanted to say that it's probably worth trying to find out what's crashing your system rather than assume it's the game. SO many things can crash a PC. Eg see this post elsewhere, turned out to be a RAM issue:

Yea without more details it will be hard too solve this issue. It could be anything really. This game is a pretty good benchmark for seeing if your PC is really stable or not. Even with stable OCs in prime95 this game has crashed due too them for me, its really really sensitive too OC/overlays/background processes and so on. If you can play for more then 1-2 hours your pc is probably as stable as can be ^^

Edit: CDPR create a new achivment: Rockstable!!! You played Cp2077 at max settings for more then 2 hours without crashing! ;)

I am also experiencing issues with 1.52 crashing after just a few min of being in the game. its not playable and I dont care if its wide spread or not either way its a problem that needs to be fixed. I was having no problems with the game a few months ago and now i cant even drive a few blocks in Night City before the damn game crashes and I get the Cyberpunk Flatlined error. Please fix what ever you broke!

Worth saying that if people are using mods, or have used mods in the past and did not clean up the game files (not just uninstalled the mods themselves) after removing them, or are using saved games that previously used mods, that should be their first line of enquiry.

Top Bottom