Search results

+
  1. GNTsquid

Mysterious NPC Appears After Finishing Main Story. Missing "Rewards"

I finished the game for the first time earlier today and when I loaded up the save after the credits I started walking around when I noticed an NPC I hadn't seen before. Its either a bug, some story extra I missed, or an obscure reference to something in the game that I dont understand. Who's...
  2. GNTsquid

Non-Lethal Weapons Keep Killing NPCs

Since release date I've noticed that every so often a non-lethal weapon ends up killing an NPC I did not want to kill. Doesn't seem to matter which weapon as I've used a stun baton, wrench, hammer, pipe, crowbar, tomahawk (which i dont get how its non-lethal but whatevs), and all of them have...
  3. GNTsquid

Whats with this Obessions Over the Police?

Maybe i'm weird, but I've never had the police chase or attack me in this game except for one mission that kinda forced me to. How many of you out there are playing your V like a mad lunatic attacking everything in site to where the police are coming after you all the time? I mostly play as a...
  4. GNTsquid

Red Engine Does Dawn and Dusk Lighting Weird

This isn't exactly a Cyberpunk specific issue and i'm suspecting its more of an issue with the way the Red Engine handles outdoor lights. I've noticed in the Witcher 3 and Cyberpunk 2077 that around the time when the sun is rising or setting that its unrealistically bright at certain hours. For...
  5. GNTsquid

Audio Bugs or Design Choice?

I think its been a well documented bug since day one that occasionally the audio for your characters footsteps cuts out for long periods of time, but I'm starting to notice even more audio bugs. Maybe these have been around since day one but I didn't play the game much after release until...
  6. GNTsquid

Turning Off "Auto-Correct" Steering for Cars?

I'm playing on PC, but I switch to an Xbox One controller when I do any driving as I find it much easier. But one thing I can't stand is how the car auto-straightens itself out as soon as you stop turning. It feels too snappy or quick to do it and I end up driving down the road like a drunk...
  7. GNTsquid

Recommended PC Settings According to Digital Foundry.

I know a lot of people are having issues with this game, but i saw this video that might help the game run a little better or at least give an idea of what settings can be kept low without seeing much of a visual hit. I have no where near the system specs they use in the video but i've used...
  8. GNTsquid

Blurry Tattoos and Posters After 1.04 Patch

Even with high settings I've noticed after updating to the 1.04 ver of the game posters, tattoos, and labels on things like vending machines and stickers have all become extremely low res and pixelated. Sometimes to the point of just being a smudge. I've tried several combinations of settings on...
Top Bottom