Search results

+
  1. midrand

Cyberpunk 2077 — Our Commitment to Quality

Good comms, although very late. However it seems like the company does not believe there is anything fundamentally lacking from the PC version ("while it’s not perfect, this is a version of the game we were, and still are, very proud of "). This effectively means that the game will not be...
  2. midrand

Gta vs cyberpunk

Engine certainly is irrelevant to me a as a customer - why do I care if it's RedEngine 4 or Blue Engine 7? I'm not a developer, not a modder - just a gamer. Complexity is difficult to define between similar but different games - I can't with certainty say which one is more complex - both are not...
  3. midrand

Gta vs cyberpunk

Agree, the content and purpose is different. Game mechanics are very similar though in a lot of gameplay elements, and those mechanics don't work properly in CP2077. Other things do. Complexity and engine is irrelevant - this has to do with development choices, but should not translate to...
  4. midrand

Meredith romance

See this is my gripe with this game. Just one scene and no prequel, sequel, reason or anything. Could have been in, could have been out - would make no difference to the experience.
  5. midrand

Gta vs cyberpunk

GTA V has an equally massive world in size. You can ride horizontally, fly vertically etc - so degrees of freedom are actually higher. Cyberpunk has more "inside buildings" content, balconies etc from the game world perspective which adds the complexity for sure. The items mentioned in...
  6. midrand

People I think need to give CDPR a chance I think they've earned it.

Witcher 1 maybe - can't remember now - but it was also their first game. Witcher 3 was not released in nearly the same shape as CP 2077 - was much, much more finished/polished product. At least on PC.
  7. midrand

If CP2077 is this bad, how bad will the DLCs and MP be?

I'm just saying that the work done would be a waste not to do multiplayer with.
  8. midrand

Gta vs cyberpunk

I don't think it's such an unfair comparison. There is a lot in common between the two games. 1608312316 I thought they were there with Witcher 3 more or less. This is a different setting, but the same type of game?
  9. midrand

I agree that this setting has got potential for MP experience - but it requires a LOT of fixing to the gameplay mechanic before MP is feasible.
  10. midrand

Gta vs cyberpunk

I don't understand all the praise for graphics. Graphics in the game is very uneven - yes, it looks good in the middle of the metropolis. Should you venture to the water areas and to the outside (beyond city walls) then it looks like a game out of 2010. Water implementation, the wasteland etc...
  11. midrand

I don't mind the story on rails. What I do mind is hundreds of repetitive senseless gigs and no real side quests. Police/gangs that are place fillers. Where are these wonderful side quests with deep story that a lot of people refer to??
  12. midrand

Too lack of sex scenes and Element of love.

Ok - so now it's 4 (FOUR) sex workers and about 4 million ads about sex workers. Those 4 must be working massive overtime. CP2077 has the most awkward representation of the sex/nudity theme if there ever was one. Witcher 1 made eons ago handled it far better with the little picture cards. Why...
  13. midrand

is cp2077 favoring firearm builds over katanas?

I believe the reviewers made a point that katanas are way overpowered vs any other weapons, so this will need to be addressed.
  14. midrand

Make it easier to put away weapons.

I mean that I had to press Alt and rotate the wheel to no gun icon. This was horrible.
  15. midrand

I was just happy to know that you can do that - before my method was as per OP :)
  16. midrand

Double tap "Alt" - will put your weapon away. Not documented.
Top Bottom