Search results

+
  1. DKDArtagnan

Perk: Shoot, Reload, Repeat doesn't always trigger. Bug or intended?

For some reason, I can't get this perk to trigger consistently. It seems to work with Submachine guns - but only works some of the time with the Ashura Smart Sniper Rifle. I'm 100% certain I'm killing the enemies with it - but it only triggers around half the time. Is this a bug - or is there...
  2. DKDArtagnan

On Very Hard: Why do I feel so powerful as a netrunner? Bugged Netrunners?

As soon as I get some perks assigned to Breach Protocol and Quickhacking - it seems nothing can touch me. Enemies almost always try to reveal position, but they die from Overheat (or whatever) before they finish. Enemy Netrunners don't seem to do anything until I'm discovered - so as long as I...
  3. DKDArtagnan

Can someone demonstrate the "Raytraced Lighting" differences?

I've tried and tried - and I simply can't tell the difference. I'm sure there is one, but staring at screenshots and the screen (enabling and disabling Psycho RT Lighting) - I simply can't tell the difference. This is both inside and outside - during the day and the night. Can someone who...
  4. DKDArtagnan

1.3 BUGS: Fleeing NPCs disappear instantly and Last shot in certain guns have no recoil

Just a couple of bugs I've noticed after playing 1.3. Most importantly would be the NPC problem. It's great that they now flee appropriately when shot at - but they disappear instantly when you turn around for a split second. This is very much NOT immersive :) The last round of certain guns...
  5. DKDArtagnan

Player footstep sounds cut out constantly

PC here. Sounds of footsteps cut out constantly, mostly during or after combat. Sometimes, it can be fixed by saving and loading - and other times it can't. It's extremely annoying. Not sure if this was always the case, as I don't think I've noticed before - so I'm guessing 1.2 made it worse...
  6. DKDArtagnan

Cyberpunk balance mod

Now that the developers are seemingly on-board with modding and supporting the community: This game DESPERATELY needs a challenge mod of some kind. Think Witcher 3 Enhanced Edition mod - and you'll know what I mean. Some suggestions: Problem: Enemies don't react effectively to being...
  7. DKDArtagnan

This isn't about forgiveness and it's not just broken on consoles.

Forgivable mistake? Who cares. I don't confuse this kind of thing with some sort of morality trial. Note I'm talking about managment here, not the actual developers who did the actual work. I'm sure the suits are nice guys and I have no problem forgiving people no matter what they did...
  8. DKDArtagnan

Ideas for mods that add challenge or actual balance changes in future patches (constructive).

Dear CDPR. Your game has a lot of potential, and I truly wish you well in your efforts to improve it. Here are some ideas for improved game balance. All of these are based on 30-40 hours of Very Hard difficulty with 3 different builds. I don't really care about Normal or Hard modes - and if...
  9. DKDArtagnan

CDPR made one little mistake and people are going crazy.

I think people are being a little harsh, honestly. You know, I've played a lot of Early Access games in my time - and this is not THAT bad. It shows a lot of promise in my opinion. A lot of the underlying systems are implemented, they just need a few months of balance passes and extra work to...
  10. DKDArtagnan

Balance: Inhaler = OP without cooldown

I'm playing on Very Hard - and combat is trivially easy so far. Not only can you very easily kill enemies at a distance with hacking/stealth - but you're never in much danger if spotted, since you have nearly infinite inhalers - and they have no cooldown. Please consider adding a 10 second...
Top Bottom