Search results

+
  1. PsychoticPopcorn

3 Gameplay Improvement Suggestions For The Devs ( Also NCPD Fix Idea)

So I been playing the first release and all and the game has been inproved so far in terms of fixes and patches. Here is some things I came up with that can improve the overal enjoyment of the game if added into the game by any means really: 1. Basic Backstory & Genetic Traits: Not fullblown...
  2. PsychoticPopcorn

[Spoilers] It could have been more interesting if tables have turned...

It would have been a more engaging and interesting plot if we were playing as johnny from the start as a main character and played the story till he got soulkilled from the getgo. So that the prolouge would be swapped with act 1 and instead we would see the heist as a memory of V before getting...
  3. PsychoticPopcorn

Problems with gear leveling: Should I focus on min maxing or looking good?

One of the things that let me down in terms of enjoyment with gameplay is the constant snowball effect of the item leveling and you either have to chose something with the best level or you have to grind a ton to upgrade them yourself for eternity. It is not immersive for a baseball hat to have...
  4. PsychoticPopcorn

Some brainstorming and ideas on how wanted system can be improved.

So I was thinking about fixing the wanted system overall and came with some ideas in terms of mechanics and gameplay: 1. Non-lethal and lethal: It would be more Immersive to make NCPD (1-3 Stars) non-lethal and deal with you using blunt weapons and teasers just like the trauma team. On the...
  5. PsychoticPopcorn

Modding In Cyberpunk - A Hope?

Community can make this into the next skyrim and fix things, I hope so too.
  6. PsychoticPopcorn

Fisto has feelings too.
  7. PsychoticPopcorn

Don't a be a downer now, I would bang a sexy robot. :(
  8. PsychoticPopcorn

I dunno how much capability or access moders have and will possibly have but seen some bug and performance mods as well as improvements mods and it gave me hope. Maybe we will able to not just edit but also add things in the game too. I would love to have mods that add more characters like...
  9. PsychoticPopcorn

Open world games are a mistake!

At least open worlds ain't as cancer as battle royale. :D
  10. PsychoticPopcorn

More Immersive Crafting (Maybe?)

Yeah, ordering custom items could be a cool idea where we maybe wait a little in game and get it like real life.
  11. PsychoticPopcorn

More Immersive Crafting (Maybe?)

We can all agree that crafting a light machine gun in the middle of the street while walking is a bit bizarre so I have an idea of adding crafting tables and a DIY shop. Basically it adds a crafting table to V's apartment and the DIY stores around night city 1-2 of them I'm every region. DIY...
  12. PsychoticPopcorn

I really liked the pedestrian variety

The fact that the kid says "everything sucks".
  13. PsychoticPopcorn

Cyberpsycho Story/Lifepath (DLC/Lifepath/Mod?)

I was lately thinking about how cool it would be to play as a cyberpscho and live through that kind of experience where you are like an ex-military or like ex-maxtac soldier with tons of augmentations and superhuman abilities. Where you got discharged cause you were mentally becoming unstable...
  14. PsychoticPopcorn

Mama Welles deserve more side stories like other romances.

Best mommy deserves more attention. I would eat raw chicken for her. <3
  15. PsychoticPopcorn

Why there isn't a Johnny romance?

He's daddy.
  16. PsychoticPopcorn

My heart is broken. I will commit sudoku.
  17. PsychoticPopcorn

Why can't I bang the voices in my head? Also who would like say no to Johnny? Why?
  18. PsychoticPopcorn

Is it just me or Judy's voice is much hotter than her body?

Seriously I would like bang the AI from system shock with Judy's voice instead. That accent is so noice.
Top Bottom