Search results

+
  1. Potato95

Skipping Intros

It's actually this, I use it on Steam as a Launch Argument on Cyber2077's properties. Pretty sure the GOG version has launch arguments too. --launcher-skip -skipStartScreen
  2. Potato95

NO mention of modding tools, worried.

We need a REDKit 4 asap. That'll help modders, users, even the longevity of the game itself.
  3. Potato95

MOD 𝐋𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 Demo 2018

A damn shame no one from CDPR came to help you yet. Wish you luck on that, this mod will be great once finished!
  4. Potato95

What happened to CDPR?

And that's exactly my point! No matter what you do, that's bound to happen! "Still binary to some extent". You do this, then this happens, you don't do it, then it doesn't happen. Outcome? Almost the same. For now at least, we have expansion coming. Those hopefully solve this.
  5. Potato95

Cyberpunk 2077 Modding support for the WolvenKit

I'm asking because I'm interested in doing some deep modding in the game, like making new quests, adding simple gameplay features, or maybe even new weapons and clothes.
  6. Potato95

What happened to CDPR?

Bit of minor spoilers here, not something big, but still... Not true, still binary to some extent. At the start of the last quest you can choose between 4 options. 2 of these are unlocked by the completion of 2 character's sidequests prior to the events of this last quest (a point of no return...
  7. Potato95

How to deactivate head bobbing (for those experiencing motion sickness and/or headaches)

Go to the Settings menu, Gameplay tab, and change the "Additive Camera Motions" option. There are three, which is "Off" (no head bobbing at all), "Full" (obviously full head bobbing), and "Reduced" (a middle-ground). I don't know why CDPR chose to name it this way instead of a simple "head...
  8. Potato95

Welcome to CYBERPUNK 2077 (4K) feat Burning Brides by Tanel

That thumbnail already got me. Judy's so gorgeus!
  9. Potato95

Why the person above you should be banned

Banned for using that pfp
  10. Potato95

What game are you currently playing

Besides Cyberpunk 2077? I guess Nier: Automata and CTR
  11. Potato95

Cyberpunk 2077 Modding support for the WolvenKit

How deep are we able to mod the game with the WolvenKit?
  12. Potato95

Favorite companion from any game?

Maybe Piper from Fallout 4... Or Fawkes from Fallout 3!
  13. Potato95

Can't get over 60 - 65 FPS no matter what resolution or settings on PC

Could be another program trying to keep the game on 60. Maybe NVIDIA's control panel settings or hooked up programs like MSI Afterburner or RTTS, or even open tabs on Chrome or other programs (try also disabling Steam Overlay just to see what happens).
  14. Potato95

Bad lag and FPS drops after playing a while (PC)

Probably a memory leak. Restarting the game should fix
  15. Potato95

fps drops over time.

Prob a memory leak. Restarting the game should fix just as you said.
  16. Potato95

CDPR: Free DLC early 2021

Interesting...
  17. Potato95

Hotfix 1.06

Try the old drop and pick up, it works on some games.
Top Bottom