Search results

+
  1. chriscshunter

Save files are corrupted

Yeah I'm done responding to them. Everytime I do my post gets deleted by someone a few seconds later... Look and try to find the post you quoted... It vanished. Getting censored is so fun
  2. chriscshunter

Save files are corrupted

What the hell are you doing here then? Read the title of the topic. I put it on my life, I did not do any exploits, duping glitches, or mods. I played the game as intended. I am a hoarder in these type of games as I have been since Fallout 3 in 2008 and that was no problem for that old game. I...
  3. chriscshunter

Save files are corrupted

https://forums.cdprojektred.com/index.php?threads/if-your-steam-version-of-the-games-save-file-is-damaged-ask-for-a-refund.11060342/ Follow those directions at the link, otherwise if you do a refund ticket it is an automated system with no real response. I finally got a response from 'Zach'...
  4. chriscshunter

Save files are corrupted

I did too, but I also crafted to level 18 of 20. No exploits, just legit crafting and collecting as I have done since Fallout 3 in 2008. My saves are now all damaged permanently and my 100+ hours of playtime is now equal to 0 essentially. But don't tell that to CD Projekt Red... they wont have...
  5. chriscshunter

Save files are corrupted

People like you don't seem to get it. Its already too late. I've wasted countless hours already trying to compensate for the damaged saves by replaying the content over and over. 60+ hours of my life is gone. I cut my loses at this point and I will take my money back now. If you go to a...
  6. chriscshunter

Save files are corrupted

Exactly. Fuck their communication. They put this on themselves. Update when you get information on the refund. I've yet to get a response from Steam or GOG on my tickets or refund request.
  7. chriscshunter

Save files are corrupted

https://forums.cdprojektred.com/index.php?threads/if-your-steam-version-of-the-games-save-file-is-damaged-ask-for-a-refund.11060342/ Go here and follow my directions. The more people that do it, the more likely Steam is to capitulate and give a refund. If console players got a refund after god...
  8. chriscshunter

Save files are corrupted

All the people here testing and trying to figure out the specifics of what caused this, I don't give a damn. Don't waste your time with that crap. It's not your job, and you have been told that tech support is not here and does not care what you find here. 60$ for a 2 week subscription for a...
  9. chriscshunter

If your Steam Version of the Game's Save File is Damaged Ask for a Refund

https://help.steampowered.com/en/wizard/HelpWithPurchase After you click on the game, make sure you use "I have a question about this purchase" and not the "I would like a refund" button or it will automatically deny. In the notes ask for a refund and include a screenshot of your save file...
  10. chriscshunter

Save files are corrupted

1.05 Fixed the Damaged Save File Message and Replaced it with a black Screen of endless loading... So great job! You removed the message and then made an even worse problem! So don't load a save of 8,192 kb or it will just stick you at a black screen forcing you to manually close out of the...
  11. chriscshunter

I've now lost 20+ Hours Total From Damaged Save File Error

Honestly I'm done with this crap. This is the 3rd time I have lost a significant number of hours from this, adding up to a total over 20+ hours. I've literally replayed some quests 3+ times and I am not going to do them again! I am just burnt out. I've dealt with all the bugs, the poor crafting...
Top Bottom