Search results

+
  1. acakomandos

Is there still a chance to see the subway implemented in Night City? 🚇

Honestly I'd love to see functioning subway, and it would be very immersive but I dont wanna hope. I am just waiting for story DLC . But I am not even optimistic about that
  2. acakomandos

Disappointed in Corpo life path

I have over 150hrs put in game so I am quite confident in what I am saying. All those things you said are those in 2%. Game dosent give you many consequences for you choices. It pains me to say to that.
  3. acakomandos

They never will affect anything. There are a few obvious choices (those 2%) but everything else is there just for the illusion of choice
  4. acakomandos

7 months in... And still no real major updates.

I also dont see any changes. I still have same bugs, and now i am just waiting and hoping for a major dlc but I dont expect anything after everything
  5. acakomandos

Challenge to tell me what is so new/innovative/never done before in CP?

Marketing . You gotta admit ads and hype for 8 years was never done before
  6. acakomandos

Lets appreciate the star of the show

A good looking game dosent mean a good game. I agree that Night city is beautiful but there are a lot things that are bad tbh
  7. acakomandos

Can I seriously not access the gun range outside of the one side mission?

https://www.theverge.com/2021/1/16/22234452/cyberpunk-2077-development-2016-pc-console-projekt-red 4 years or to be exact 2 years full on. So yeah. 9 years of shitty ads to turn us on
  8. acakomandos

Police Are No Longer Spawning (Only Drone)

It was relaxing to be honest. When I ran over someone or shot someone by accident in some mission police wouldn't bother me so its something:shrug:
  9. acakomandos

Yeah I did. i destroyed 20+ cars, shot like 50 people and waited...nope no police. I guess they stopped caring lol
  10. acakomandos

Yeah I have same issue. I can kill 50 people no police spawns or shows up. Sometimes I dont even get drones. I played for 100+ hrs it was fine then last 30+ hours after update they spawned like once lol
  11. acakomandos

Announcing an original anime series – CYBERPUNK: EDGERUNNERS!

Well they say its coming in 2022 so they might finish this game until then. Maybe
  12. acakomandos

Dying Light 2

Remember no preorders ;)
  13. acakomandos

[Spoiler Alert] About the endings

Is there any news regarding endings or DLC-s? Will we get to see our V and finish story? I really dont care about DLC if I dont see my V more...
  14. acakomandos

That is the point. Those are 2%-5% of the game that affect ONLY endings. Everything else is same :/
  15. acakomandos

Post Your Desktop

Here :)
  16. acakomandos

98% of choices dont do anything :( . It hurts me to say that, and after 121+ hrs I can confirm that :/
  17. acakomandos

98% of choices in game dont do anything, just to add
  18. acakomandos

Whats with this Obessions Over the Police?

After last update police units in my game are not spawning anywhere lol. Maybe after I commit mass murder they might show up, but not always :shrug:
  19. acakomandos

"plenty of choices" is a bit too optimistic for this game. You have to say yes or no on a few different ways
  20. acakomandos

Bugged gig "The beast in me"

Will do thank you
Top Bottom