Search results

+
  1. sinkiy

[SPOILERS] Am I the only one that thought the story was shallow?

Lol.That's awesome.
  2. sinkiy

[Spoiler Alert] About the endings

Cyberpunks main plot is so cheesy, shallow and lazy. It should've been a side mission. Black mirror, electric dreams, agents of shield and the entire second season of altered carbon was the same plot. Know why? Because it's cookie cutter lazy plot. Pop chip in your head turning you into...
  3. sinkiy

[SPOILERS] Am I the only one that thought the story was shallow?

Ooooo look a chip in your head turning you into some one else. Black mirror and electric dreams both had an episode about that, not to mention altered carbon season 2 that's all it was about. Agents of shield and new blade runner has the same plot but one episode and a side thing not an entire...
  4. sinkiy

Anybody realize cyberpunks main story is the shortest AAA rpg game in history on howlongtobeat?

Look up any AAA rpg game you can think of and cyberpunk has a shorter main story on howlongtobeat. You have to use official sites like howlongtobeat. And no there isn't even one. Only one I found was mass effect 1. Also side story doesn't count because every rpg has side story that doesn't...
  5. sinkiy

[SPOILERS] End-Game And Suspicions About The First DLC

I hope the DLCs have exclusive missions according to lifepath you get. Idk why they didn't do that with the game because that would give so much validity to the class you pick and extreme replay value.
  6. sinkiy

Mentioned but missing features list

What? I don't need to do anything. But I do it. Also it's not identicle this one is lifepaths I haven't posted a lifepath one.
  7. sinkiy

Me too. The game is truly missing different lifepath missions. Let's hope the DLCs make up for the actual game. 1609527993 God dragon age was so good. Lol
  8. sinkiy

I wish there were 16 endings. You mean 5 core endings. And 1 of them not really an ending just a choice and credits roll.
  9. sinkiy

Whatever happened to "choices you make ripple throughout the game" more bs? I finished the main story in no time as nomad because it was bizzarely short. Then did corpor and I saw absolutely no difference between the two besides dialogue options which had 0 effect on action and consequence...
  10. sinkiy

Remember when they kept saying "the choices you make will ripple throughout the game" ? What choices, what ripples ? What about the lifepaths having exclusive missions ? There are 0. There is literally 1 mission that is exclusive to the lifepath you pick and that’s at the very beginning and...
  11. sinkiy

Ok so is this another lie by cdpr ?

Actually it was surprisingly short. Main story 20 hour main+extras 50. That's the same length as assassin's creed valhalla and witcher 3 main story by itself. You know what I think ? I think the DLCs are gonna be the cut scenes they took out. I think the DLCs are part of the story they...
  12. sinkiy

Well technically you can make the game last 1000 hours lol. I'm talking about them making it sound like it's a long story. I can drive around and not do the main story for 1000 hours. Average game time recorded on howlongtobeat is 20 hour main story and 75-80 hours completionist. Nowhere even...
  13. sinkiy

Thanks for making Cyberpunk 2077!

Just please next time give us the full game instead of chopping it up into a 20 hour main story.
  14. sinkiy

What? So howlongtobeat is bias when it says the main story is 20 hours? What are they locusts too? It's the average game time bro lol. Average completionist is 70-80 hours.
  15. sinkiy

That's still 30 hours short lol. You can't just drive around for 59 hours and consider that game time. I can make any game last 100 hours by just walking around. They made it sound like the story was gonna be so long when it 20 hours long. Not to mention chopped the fuck up.
  16. sinkiy

True. But how slow would you have to play to stretch the 50 hour total story to 170 hours? You're telling me there is 120 hours of activities? On top he said he didn't finish the game lol Main story 20 hours main plus side 50 hours Completionist 80 hours. How is that close to 170 hours ...
  17. sinkiy

200 hrs and 2 walkthroughs after..

200 hours wtf you smoking ? I finished the entire game activites included under 80 hours.
  18. sinkiy

Recently, CD Projekt Red's lead QA tester Lukasz Babiel shared interesting screenshots on his Twitter, revealing that he spent more than 175 hours in Cyberpunk 2077. Babiel clarified that he's playing on the game's hardest difficulty and is yet to beat the game despite spending so much time in...
  19. sinkiy

Question about lifepath mission. Only 1?

Jesus lol. Those stupid beat on them missions could've been exusive lifepath missions. There is like 10 pointless boxing missions that are just boring. Why not make them lifepath different missions. What a missed opportunity.
Top Bottom