Mentioned but missing features list

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Screenshot_20201231-120503_Samsung Internet.jpg

I had realized this fact a few days ago. I was able to convince myself the game was good to hold through the bugs and graphics/ crashes on the PS4. telling myself it can be patch. but then I was reminded on all the promises that got me hyped for the game;to the point, I gushed to everyone I knew about the game. Its nearly killed the game for me. I'm hanging on only because, I want it to work out and support the actual employees of the game, but right now its not a $60 dollar game to me.

I'm also scared that with there stock plummeting and all the law suits coming against them. that they wont have the money to add content or even fix the game. I feel we should demand a road map on what they plan on doing to support the game for the foreseeable future.

I think that the Higher up should be fired and there bonuses and what ever extra money should be given to those that actually worked hard on the game and even had to crunch for over a year, then had to work more on patches after the reliece so the game was at least playable for many.

I had realized this fact a few days ago. I was able to convince myself the game was good to hold through the bugs and graphics/ crashes on the PS4. telling myself it can be patch. but then I was reminded on all the promises that got me hyped for the game;to the point, I gushed to everyone I knew about the game. Its nearly killed the game for me.

I will address. Witcher 3 is the best game I have ever played. Blood and Wine is the best DLC I have ever played in a game. It's sad to see how money changes the game and the developers. I can still go back to that game and play it again and again. The world they build is so good. I want to live and be in there. I hoped that CP2077 would give me the same feeling but this is what we got. It's sad.

Im like a disappointed parent when a child does something wrong here, I wish we had the game with those features, when you read about all those missing features it feels like a unfinished game and with that being said I did enjoy doing everything the game had to offer but fuck me do I wish it had all those features.. I can only imagine what that game could have been atm. I hope they decide to deliver those features and not start promoting multiplayer or any dlc

Last edited:
Remember when they kept saying "the choices you make will ripple throughout the game" ? What choices, what ripples ? What about the lifepaths having exclusive missions ? There are 0. There is literally 1 mission that is exclusive to the lifepath you pick and that’s at the very beginning and it’s not even a mission. The only time I felt my choices make a difference is the very ending of the game. The game itself is good but boy did they drop the ball on so many things. Here are few things I think they should've thought out more.

Main Story Length being only 20 hours, no real consequences in the entire game, no difference in actions according to dialogues you pick, no lifepath missions that differ depending on your life you pick, more character & exclusive lifepath missions and less pointless boxing & buy car missions, more challenging combat instead of burning through enemies, bad A.I, Jacky dying too soon, characters not having enough role/story time, making buying cars 15 different missions instead of car icons on the map, too much Johnny not enough other characters, fake sense of urgency for the relic, and of course the bugs don't need to be mentioned.

Anybody else got any gripes they wanna share ? After all we waited almost 10 here's to be here let's hear em I can't be the only one disappointed a little.

Last edited:
Whatever happened to "choices you make ripple throughout the game" more bs? I finished the main story in no time as nomad because it was bizzarely short. Then did corpor and I saw absolutely no difference between the two besides dialogue options which had 0 effect on action and consequence.

I kept thinking instead of 15 buy a car mission and 8 pointless and boring boxing missions, they could've made at least 4 or 5 exclusive lifepath missions.
I mean how could they not think of doing something like that ? The choices I made from nomad I made completely different than corpo and 0 change in game, missions, or actions.

The only time I noticed my choices have a difference is when the game was over 😆. I'm still baffled how they didn't think of making a few lifepath missions differ to you know the LIFEPATH you chose lol.

Last edited:
Also, there's a ton of dialogue options where you can choose one of three different ways to say the same thing. And a lot of dialogue choices that only give you one option. In all cases, true, the choices don't affect anything except the next line which steers the conversation back to a pre-scripted sequence.

I definitely am hoping they add lifepath related content. I too was disappointed that you had no missions/experiences like the ones leading to the end of the Heist. Like rescue, gangs jumping you while you drive, etc...

Plenty, don't have to look far on the forums to find hundreds of pages of gripes.

Simple fact is we were duped by a very deft and sly marketing campaign. Many of the more significant quests DO have choices, usually binary ones, that affect their outcome in a superficial way.

I've rewatched a lot of the promo material and have found them dripping with IMPLICATIONS while simultaneously never explicitly saying anything untrue. What does choices "rippling" mean? Whatever you want it to. It could be as simple as meaning a choice you make in a quest will affect events later in that quest. And they do. Occasionally.

Life paths: only found the one related to the Nomad so far but there is ONE encounter you can have in a junkyard that is unique to the Nomad. It could be interpreted as a "mission" because it has an exclamation marker on the map, is scripted, and presents you nominally with objectives to complete.

So... No, I don't feel like sharing gripes because that's been done by myself and countless others ad nauseum elsewhere. Just wanted to share my observation of how good their marketing department is, in the worst possible way.

Haven't finished the game yet. So life path are just like origins in Dragon Age Origins, different intro and very few unique dialogues here and there?

Hope we get life paths unique missions as FLC.

No need to make two nearly identical threads, bud. Doesn't actually get more people to see you. Just dilutes the conversation.

I definitely am hoping they add lifepath related content. I too was disappointed that you had no missions/experiences like the ones leading to the end of the Heist. Like rescue, gangs jumping you while you drive, etc...
Me too. The game is truly missing different lifepath missions. Let's hope the DLCs make up for the actual game.
Post automatically merged:

Haven't finished the game yet. So life path are just like origins in Dragon Age Origins, different intro and very few unique dialogues here and there?

Hope we get life paths unique missions as FLC.
God dragon age was so good. Lol

No need to make two nearly identical threads, bud. Doesn't actually get more people to see you. Just dilutes the conversation.
What? I don't need to do anything. But I do it. Also it's not identicle this one is lifepaths I haven't posted a lifepath one.

Yep it sucks, I try to pretend but once you realize it almost doesn't matter what you say at all you just pick something.

One time I picked something like "I don't think we should do that." and then still "had" to do it anyway. I was like NO I didn't want to.
That just isn't this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom