Search results

+
  1. sinkiy

[SPOILERS] Am I the only one that thought the story was shallow?

Ooooo look a chip in your head turning you into some one else. Black mirror and electric dreams both had an episode about that, not to mention altered carbon season 2 that's all it was about. Agents of shield and new blade runner has the same plot but one episode and a side thing not an entire...
  2. sinkiy

Anybody realize cyberpunks main story is the shortest AAA rpg game in history on howlongtobeat?

Look up any AAA rpg game you can think of and cyberpunk has a shorter main story on howlongtobeat. You have to use official sites like howlongtobeat. And no there isn't even one. Only one I found was mass effect 1. Also side story doesn't count because every rpg has side story that doesn't...
  3. sinkiy

Ok so is this another lie by cdpr ?

Recently, CD Projekt Red's lead QA tester Lukasz Babiel shared interesting screenshots on his Twitter, revealing that he spent more than 175 hours in Cyberpunk 2077. Babiel clarified that he's playing on the game's hardest difficulty and is yet to beat the game despite spending so much time in...
  4. sinkiy

Question about lifepath mission. Only 1?

So after being disappointed by how insanely short the games story was in general. Is there really only one exclusive mission for each lifepath in the story ?
  5. sinkiy

Wow I just realized how short this game really is.

Witcher 3 wild hunt main story was 50 and half hours long. Main with extras 102 hours! Cyberpunk after almost a decade of working on a story. The main story is 19 hours long, main plus extra 48 hours. The main plus extras is shorter than witcher 3 main story lol. That is absolutely pathetic...
  6. sinkiy

I'm seriously shocked. (Spoiler)

So they showed us the character Jacky for 8 years. Was anybody else shocked that he died that fast? Two missions and an hour into the game ? Not just Jacky either, every character soon as you started to get into them their storyline was over. Is there any proof they cut the game short...
  7. sinkiy

Shortest main story in rpg game ?

I love the game but Holy Christ why is the main story so dang short? I think it's shortest rpg game ever right ? I've never played an RPG story so short before. Yea there are a lot of side missions but the main story is what keeps you interested and boy was it disappointing in length. Just...
Top Bottom