Search results

+
  1. ChopSquad3003

1400 hour veteran Cyberunk 2077 Veteran Suggestion List!

Wallrunning. 1. Mmmmeh... 3rd person animations. 2. Enthusiastically agree! Leg mods. 3. There already is a mod enhancement that reduces fall damage in game, I believe. Disagree with removing fall damage...
  2. ChopSquad3003

Share Your V! (Keep it Classy)

Everybody asks where is trauma team.....but nobody asks HOW is trauma team.
  3. ChopSquad3003

Cyberpunk 2077 — Our Commitment to Quality

IF you take this sentence out of context, sure...it may seem that way. I'm not picking a fight, I'm merely stating the fact that I personally am disappointed with the apparent direction CDPR is taking the game, which is: "We will fix all the bugs, and then pretend the game is a masterpiece that...
  4. ChopSquad3003

Yup, I partially agree. The game has some optimization issues to this day (textures pop-in mainly), but it was not broken, last I played it (I admit i played it on PC, never on PS4). However, it manages to implement some core features shared with CP2077 like: First person: KCD did it way...
  5. ChopSquad3003

Faith. Lost. I'm not gonna sugar coat this. No mention of fixing or adding any cut-content? Just fixing bugs, glitches and crashes. Sure...Have fun selling multiplayer, it's only downhill from here. Keep pretending that under all the bugs, the game is a masterpiece that you guys are "proud" of...
  6. ChopSquad3003

Replayability? [Spoilers]

I tried replaying CP 2077, I truly wanted to try a dif. build...but I couldn't. I felt it was a chore.
  7. ChopSquad3003

So they really not gonna talk to us?

OK, so I understand 1-2-3 January, no communication. Holiday break, sure, everybody is at home with family for the end of the holidays. 4-5-6 January sure, company needs some time to organize and get back in the groove. Most people started work already...But it's already the 8th...If I don't get...
  8. ChopSquad3003

Found secret choice y'all :O
  9. ChopSquad3003

Someone say "Rocker waifu"?
  10. ChopSquad3003

YT post about game development

Well, first I would like to comment that a D.L.C. (downloadable content) is an OPTIONAL piece of content, thus the missing features would have to be added via patches, assuming that not everybody will download the DLCs in question. Secondly, I do not believe they will totally transform the game...
  11. ChopSquad3003

Is Cyberpunk 2077 the most dissapointing game of 2020? POLL

Immersion, we agree to disagree, for me the world feels dead. OK, maybe not completely dead, but zombie lvl at best. interaction, when it comes to NPC characters, I agree, albeit a bit rushed and eventually dropped (think AFTER u romance Judy). As for the rest, no interaction (fact) - i want to...
  12. ChopSquad3003

EXPECTATIONS FOR THE FIRST FREE DLC HITTING EARLY 2021

We will get "Judy Alvarez alternative look" ... GL with that.
  13. ChopSquad3003

Is Cyberpunk 2077 the most dissapointing game of 2020? POLL

IMO, yes...the game is the biggest disappointment of 2020. Making abstraction of ALL the Hype for a second (and this is the main argument for fanboys, from what I can gather), the game would still be embarrassing. I've played through it once (120+ hours), mainly out of mild curiosity for the...
  14. ChopSquad3003

Hey everyone! I produced a bunch of music on Cyberpunk!

Stellar job with the music ma dude, I thoroughly enjoyed myself vibing to the tracks ingame AND in real life :) Welcome to the community, from one forum rookie to another. :D
  15. ChopSquad3003

CDPR wouldn't have got much less heat if...

Even if the game wasn't so hyped, it would still be a flop. People would still be slamming it, albeit not to such an extent as the current situation. It's a mediocre game at best IMO...ignoring the bugs. It has graphics and acting going for it, maybe story, that's it. GTA San Andreas (2004) owns...
  16. ChopSquad3003

Male V vs Female V?

I belive it's...decent. I wanted to make a male black voodoo netrunner character with Mufasa voice, to be able to use the freaky facial scars, but alas, the voice and the character didn't match. Multiple voice options would have been preem.
  17. ChopSquad3003

Focus on DLC or Missing Features?

Your list is pretty much complete, in my eyes. Yes, this is the laundry list i agree 100%. Just a few things I would add/modify: - You mentioned the romance aspect twice... IMO, they just need to add 2 more romance options, Meredith Stout and a male random of their choosing...no more variety...
  18. ChopSquad3003

[ VOTE NOW! ]By March 2021, you expect... [ VOTE NOW! ]

I expect CDPR to just fix the majority of bugs, then pretending CP2077 is the masterpiece it was supposed to be and start hyping story-driven DLCs and Multiplayer. Reality...
  19. ChopSquad3003

This guy nailed it!

Wholeheartedly agree. It's jarring and mindboggling looking back at the cool AF features presented in the trailers and episodes after sinking 120+ hours in the game. It's like a derailed parallel universe conjured by 2020. Also, I bet the GTA V formula looks rather appealing to the execs...
  20. ChopSquad3003

This guy nailed it!

IMO, the game is sadly NOT salvageable. Not entirely in any case...It all boils down to resources, meaning time, money and manpower. Money, the company is already facing lawsuits, has to pay bonuses with metacritic shenanigans, the cost of adding major features like cutscenes (which I know they...
Top Bottom