Search results

+
  1. Ji_Sva

We NEED a way to RESET Attributes

You start over like all of us did.
  2. Ji_Sva

Is there a hard cap on health (possibly other stats too)?

I got couple of % health bonuses recently, via mods and perks, but my health hasn't changed. It's still 860. The only thing that makes it higher is food.
  3. Ji_Sva

Share Your V! (Keep it Classy)

4. Ji_Sva

Patch 1.1

Maybe try to read your text messages? I don't know, maybe it could help somehow.
  5. Ji_Sva

Patch 1.1

You think they can make AI in 3 months since release if they couln't in the last 8 years?
  6. Ji_Sva

Patch 1.1, when?

What's even more important right now is to keep their word. They can't afford to break promises again.
  7. Ji_Sva

Patch 1.1, when?

You might be too optimistic. It's not gonna be long and the fixes are not gonna be big IMO. The reason is because he said explicitely the February update will be "more significant". Means they are not able to provide big patch in January, just throwing something out because they feel obliged to.
  8. Ji_Sva

9. Ji_Sva

[SPOILERS]How would you describe Cyberpunk 2077 after 100+h?

It's one of the best games I've ever played. Doesn't mean much, since I mostly play completely different genre. Last open world RPG I fully played were Witcher 1 and Mass Effect 1. Still I love Cyberpunk. Though there is this big "what if" the game was properly finished before release. It...
  10. Ji_Sva

Your favourite commercial/poster ingame?

Excellent observation! 1610664275 Btw, did you guys catch this one? This was among earliest screens I made ingame 🙃:cool:
  11. Ji_Sva

Your favourite commercial/poster ingame?

Hey. One of the things I like is there is a lot of interesting, cool artwork in game. Wonder which you like the most, find funny, cool, whatever. Tell us pls. I'm not ingame right now, so I will post mine later.
  12. Ji_Sva

January update

They know they couldn't get away with not releasing update in january. They do it because it's obligatory at this point, so I dont expect much.
  13. Ji_Sva

14. Ji_Sva

A little worrying

at least the DLCs were mentioned in plural. That's my only consolation right now.
  15. Ji_Sva

A little worrying

If you are right and they miss this chance to make Cyberpunk a great franchise, it's gonna be really sad.
  16. Ji_Sva

17. Ji_Sva

So much wonderful clothing ... that we can't buy or find

Anybody knows when the vendors start selling purple gear? I'm on my second playthrough and I can't remember. My rep is lvl 50, I'm lvl 30 and they still sell only blue gear!
  18. Ji_Sva

We've heard of all the bugs, broken promises, and odd at best gameplay choices but when do we get to the real issue?

When I get bed that big, I'm gonna sleep just that way! Wonder what you gonna do about it.
  19. Ji_Sva

Would You Rather See Multiplayer Or More DLC/Expansions?

I'd love to see expansions, but I think multiplayer is something that could really help to kick off this franchise. I love Cyberpunk and I want it to do well. Multiplayer would be a huge help to make it relevant for many years ahead.
Top Bottom