Search results

+
  1. Fuse_00

CD PROJEKT Group: Strategy Update

1) Divide the staff for 2 separate teams to produce games for 2 titles at the same time: Witcher and Cyberpunk 2) The development of new AAA projects will start in 2022 3) Cyberpunk Online will be redone, as far as I understood there will be no separate game "Cyberpunk Online" 4) Future games...
  2. Fuse_00

Do you feed your V?

I don't, what for? Never do it in games, except for immersive sims/sandboxes. It would only have sense if it's properly animated, or at least gives some boost to stats.
  3. Fuse_00

What’s new in Night City? [Patch 1.2 development insight]

That is exactly the reason why people (including me) are disappointed this much. Because this game had a potential to be masterpiece, but everything good about it (story, characters, setting, lore etc.) was corrupted with poor game design choices. Yes, there are some great, lovely characters...
  4. Fuse_00

To Devs: Do not give up!

You're saying "don't give up" to devs and then suggest to make literally another game :) Not gonna happen, I'm afraid. Even No Man's Sky had not changed this much.
  5. Fuse_00

The release of this game wasn't really that exceptional

Every single game loses some content during the development, its impossible to implement everything what was on mind. The main thing is that player should not notice that something was cut. I was totally ok with DS2 and I've never knew about this character who was removed from the final...
  6. Fuse_00

That can be said about any game. There is no need to antagonize NPC and provoke police in RDR, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Kingdom Come Deliverance, Skyrim etc. But it is nice to know if I do something, what game originally allows me to do, I'll get the decent outcome. As for me personally, I don't...
  7. Fuse_00

This game is taking place in open city, overloaded with people and cars, in my opinion this fact means that NPC/police/gangs behavior and driving supposed to be ok, since you face people/police/gangs/cars all the time. Actually that is exactly what I call "core feature".
  8. Fuse_00

Sarcasm is noted, but fix for police is still questionable. From what I can see, the only difference is that they will spawn a bit further away, but they still can't chase you and there is still no way to do a crime unnoticed by NCPD
  9. Fuse_00

[ Poll ] Is the driving Fine or Unsatisfactory?

Driving itself (when player is driving) is ok, except for 2 things: 1) too low camera position in 1st person 2) overexposed brightness in 1st person The AI driving is bad, no comments here. Extremely bad.
  10. Fuse_00

I don't like Panam Palmer

I mean all these times she's bending over smth to let player observe her ass, even our first meeting with her started with that, seriously that is just Nier Automata level of fanservice :D Well, all characters in this game are more or less fine and decently developed, CDPR done a good job...
  11. Fuse_00

Judy seems to be more "real" as I see it, yes, she is good looking as well, but Judy is not oversexulized with all this "standing above the table" idles, also her personality feels more like a real person's one, more deep, with her own fears and loves, anger and naivety. Panam is just perfect...
  12. Fuse_00

AI is the absolutely worst part of the game

I agree with everything except for the fact enemies don't notice your allie in stealth while he is walking in front of them. I mean, that is a common thing for every game. Even Last of Us 2 which probably has the best AI ever uses the same trick (enemies are blind for your team mate while you...
  13. Fuse_00

Main Story Too Short

Yes, indeed. The main quest is way too short. I almost couldn't believe that that's all when point of no return appeared. Moreover, Act 1 only feels developed and presented good enough. Other are just "packed" with rushed events pointing to the end very roughly.
  14. Fuse_00

I like Panam in general, but she is waaay too fanservice to my taste, her face, her body, her personality, she is beautiful-sexy-kind-smart-loyal-strong af, etc. etc. She has no drama about her (all other LIs do), which makes her a bit flat character. She is obviously "the main" love interest...
  15. Fuse_00

Baldur's Gate III

I played it on EA release. Great game indeed. It was hard to play because of the bugs, but still the potential is huge. Larian are probably my favourite RPG makers this far, waiting for the BG3 final release. For now I like it even more than Divinity OS2 (which I like a lot too).
  16. Fuse_00

The lack of a taxi system is very disappointing ...

Yeah, that's the point. I wish I can use taxi, since sometimes I like just watching around, but it is hardly possible with this traffic system.
  17. Fuse_00

Tell me I'm lying though [pre-order games?]

I don't get the real reason of preordering smth in months, or even years before the release. What for? That is beyond me. I do preorders too, but in a day or two before the release, just to save time for downloading (on PC). And I try don't preorder Playstation games since there is no refund...
  18. Fuse_00

Cyberpunk 2077 — Our Commitment to Quality

Man, seriously?.. Just check their 2018 trailer and compare it with a final game. As for me, I'm not exactly angry on "lies", because I didn't inspect trailers etc. much before the release, but, still the disappointment was huge. Even without any comparisons with their trailers, the game...
  19. Fuse_00

[Suggestion] Sixth Attribute – Empathy

In other words, you want this game to be an RPG :) We all do my friend, but sadly it is story driven looter-shooter.
  20. Fuse_00

[Spoiler] Need to shut down River

I kinda agree with that, I don't like progress bars and indicators with hearts too because it breaks immersion, but, the problem is that LI's in this game actually have no real deeply developed personality or preferences except for "gender is ok>sex/gender is not ok>no sex" check. No matter if...
Top Bottom