Search results

+
  1. Mountain2000

The Edgerunners (HUGE) Bump

Who?
  2. Mountain2000

It got a 10k bump from the 1.6 patch but Edgerunners has it rocketing, and it helps a lot that it is on sale. Just like the Witcher Netflix series sold a lot of Witcher games well after release.
  3. Mountain2000

Wow. What a redemption for them. Being a fan of the game from day 1 and putting in 500 hours fairly bug free this could not make me happier for CD Projekt Red.
  4. Mountain2000

Yeesh. Edgerunners DOES explain this peak alone, just like the mega-boost the Witcher show did to the game. Nothing else explains this peak. Everything else in your arguments happens all the time with games and, although the games get a boost, they don't get anything like this boost. [Sard...
  5. Mountain2000

It's the anime. 1.6 had a bump to 20k.
  6. Mountain2000

Are you all seeing the Steam numbers? Up to 83,000 online earlier today when it had been a steady 10k peak per day.
  7. Mountain2000

Rate the avatar above you!

6/10
  8. Mountain2000

My brother and I feel very fortunate...

Once I've had enough Elden Ring I plan to give Cyberpunk a fresh look. It seems that will be before any significant DLC is out as I think I heard that will noit be in 2022.
  9. Mountain2000

My brother and I feel very fortunate...

That we've had the opportunity to play two such amazing games in the past year and a half. Cyberpunk 2077 and Elden Ring. Both older gamers and were pretty burnt out, trying different ones but most not clicking anymore. 'The thrill was gone', if you will. Then Cyberpunk came out, I told him...
  10. Mountain2000

Unable to lunche the game after update to 1.5

Don't eat it, start it. [...] 1645055471 Anyone else really despise cutesy error messages from this game or any other app/program etc? "Whoa! Cyberpunk 2077 has flatlined." Haha, what fun... when you've paid $60 and spend hours troubleshooting instead of playing.
  11. Mountain2000

Please allow us to reset our attribute points after 1.5 patch

Well this doesn't sound well thought out, if accurate.
  12. Mountain2000

I... Love... This Game!

And that is the perfect, rational way to look at it. Far too many look for what isn't there, instead of enjoying what is. 1644169504 And this is precisely how people set themselves up for disappointment, no different than prior to release. Creating in your head what something must be, when...
  13. Mountain2000

Post Your Desktop

14. Mountain2000

Players, do you have a hobby?

Why yes. Music.
  15. Mountain2000

God Of War 4

The 'slashers' were mind numbing. This has depth.
  16. Mountain2000

God Of War 4

Very well stated.
  17. Mountain2000

God Of War 4

Naw. I'm good.
  18. Mountain2000

What game are you currently playing

God of War on PC. Running great and looks great at 21:9 3440x1440 on a 1080 ti. I'm really impressed with how well Keyboard and Mouse work with it. Most console and/or controller first based games it takes me a bit to acclimate to the games movement/control system. This one just felt natural...
  19. Mountain2000

God Of War 4

I loved my Cyberpunk 2077 journey and look forward to playing again, but if anyone is interested I thought I would post my take on the PC release of God of War. This is a a port from the PS of the PS exclusive that came out in 2018. I got it on Steam. I'm very Impressed w/performance and KBM...
  20. Mountain2000

I... Love... This Game!

Well, see, I spend my time enjoying what I have; what they did deliver, rather than focusing on what's not there. That seems like an infinite rabbit hole to waste your time on if someone wants to. Probably a general lesson in achieving happiness tucked away in there somewhere.
Top Bottom