Search results

+
  1. buyniypedalik

Patch 1.23

s
  2. buyniypedalik

3RD PERSON MOD for walking

I want to explain. I'm not asking you to redo the game for 3rd-person camera. I'm just asking you to add the ability to switch between the 1st and 3rd person. Let the player choose which camera to use to walk around the NC
  3. buyniypedalik

Things I would like to see to get added with a small update

Oh, I love her. I will be glad to see this DLC :)
  4. buyniypedalik

Things I would like to see to get added with a small update

third person perspective
  5. buyniypedalik

I'm sure CDPR will fix this if they do TPP
  6. buyniypedalik

Please
  7. buyniypedalik

TPP camera for walking, like on a motorcycle
  8. buyniypedalik

[Suggestions] List of features to Add/ Improve/ Expected/ Missing. Feel free to add your own.

1) walk toggle 2)TPP camera for walking, like on a motorcycle 3)NG+ 4)world interaction 5) romance update/expansion/DLC. 6)a unique life path should be truly unique, not just 20 minutes
  9. buyniypedalik

[Suggestions] List of features to Add/ Improve/ Expected/ Missing. Feel free to add your own.

1) walk toggle 2)TPP camera for walking, like on a motorcycle 3)NG+ 4)world interaction 5) romance update/expansion/DLC. 6)a unique life path should be truly unique, not just 20 minutes
  10. buyniypedalik

Reasonable Expectations from future patch 1.3 (theoretical)

I'd like more V. I respect the developers ' decision, but I'm very uncomfortable playing with a first-person camera. I really hope the developers will add either cut cinematics with V or at least a 3-P camera for walking, like on a motorcycle. I understand that I am only a human being on this...
  11. buyniypedalik

Honestly, I like the first part of the game more,where Jackie is. Not because the other half is bad, no. First part is more immersed in the world and allows you to feel it, unlike Acts 2 and 3.It's really not enough and I don't want to go through the game beyond the first act. It's a pity that...
  12. buyniypedalik

CDPR stock goes down 14% today

No, no, it's okay, it wasn't your message that woke me up. ;)Totally agree with every word. I expect the same from CDPR.So much potential and this game can get better.it should get better
  13. buyniypedalik

I woke up in the middle of the night because of the notification and decided to write anyway.:D Do you think CDPR will make the CP2077 world come alive? Will they bring something to the game world that can make it more complete, something that will make you want to go back and explore? After...
  14. buyniypedalik

Compiled of suggestions from this section and other ppl ideas

I wonder if any of this will be added. I would really like to go back to CP2077,but there is nothing to do there right now (for me personally) Tell me, is the world still empty after patch 1.2? And how will the CDPR 2.0 strategy affect, will the CP2077 world change, will it be more alive? Or I'm...
  15. buyniypedalik

Players; how old are you? at least in your state of mind.

Hello. I'm 33,I'm from Russia, but I live in LA, CA.It's nice to see so many players here
  16. buyniypedalik

Thanks for the answer. I wish CDPR the best in their work
  17. buyniypedalik

I wonder what exactly do investors want from Cyberpunk?Returning the cut content? Expansion of the game? Or just bringing the game back to the ps store?I wonder how much the players opinion is important for CDPR?I am on the side of the developers,I really hope that they will be treated better...
  18. buyniypedalik

In fact, this is not a particularly huge problem that needs to be solved first. I agree. But people complain quite often. I would like more features in the game world itself
Top Bottom