Search results

+
  1. CyberSTV

Quiet Pls

2. CyberSTV

Quiet Pls

At the Westwind fast travel it's important to enforce the noise bylaws. With an iron fist! Meant to post a vid here, but can't figure out how.
  3. CyberSTV

Movies / TV Shows!

Southpark:The Ungroundable Butters thinks the goth kids are vampires. 7.5 pretty funny
  4. CyberSTV

Share your screenshots, NPCS, World, or your Character.

Making the Westwind Apts fast travel quiet and peaceful.
  5. CyberSTV

What game are you currently playing

CP2077, working on perfect characters to have ready for upgrade!
  6. CyberSTV

Now reading [books]

Keith Richards autobiography Life. He's met a few people in his time.
  7. CyberSTV

Getting hit by cars

I usually just chance it. If I get hit I get a kick out of how being hit by a car isn't much different than tripping over your own feet.
  8. CyberSTV

What's your favorite CP2077 song/track ?

There are lots of good songs, I even shelled out for the soundtracks. Resist and Disorder I love.
  9. CyberSTV

How excited are we for the free PS5 upgrade?

NIce graphics, new stuff, whats not to like?
  10. CyberSTV

People that are older than the gaming generation

I'm 55 and am as addicted to gaming as I am to the gaming-herbs. Been gaming since the only DECENT games cost $0.25. When I recline in my chair at home in my livingroom and play 2077 (edit:actually I play standing up alot to fool myself into thinking I got exercise) on the bigscreen tv I...
  11. CyberSTV

Cyberpunk 2077 User Reviews & Impressions

I played thru the crashy early days too, on ps5. Ps4pro must have been painful. Funny how addictive the game was despite rough early days.
  12. CyberSTV

Cyberpunk 2077 User Reviews & Impressions

I've read a pile of William Gibson books and Blade Runner is my favorite movie. I've been dedicated to gaming since PAYING to play Pong waaay back, so I've played a TON of games since then. For me Cyberpunk 2077 is hands down the best game I've played. Thank you so much to the writers...
Top Bottom