What game are you currently playing

+
City of heroes and Baldur's Gate 3.

CoH is just so solid, even at it's age.

BG3 is shaping up nicely. Wish they would release more content beyond chapter 1, but for obvious reasons they won't. If it continues developing the way they have it set up right now it will be a very solid game.

Guest 3847602

You put me in a dilemma of spending half the evening looking for my cd's and trying to install it in a Windows 10 or buying a copy in GoG.
GoG seems like a no brainer here. I've already repurchased all of my old games that are available GoG, just in case.
Post automatically merged:

I forget it, but I play this one a lot. I must replay it :D
Simply the best pirate game ever. :beer:

The witcher 3 again. I know I'm going to sound like 1mil other people around the world, but can we PLEASE have a witcher 4. There's so many possibilities. There can be another conjunction of the spheres, Geralt can make more witchers and restore kaer morhen to it's former glory, a revolt of mages, a rise in the elven empire, I can keep going. But seriously... Please!!

The witcher 3 again. I know I'm going to sound like 1mil other people around the world, but can we PLEASE have a witcher 4. There's so many possibilities. There can be another conjunction of the spheres, Geralt can make more witchers and restore kaer morhen to it's former glory, a revolt of mages, a rise in the elven empire, I can keep going. But seriously... Please!!

Sadly it looks unlikely we'll get another, although there is the 4K version to look forward to (if you've got the hardware to run it!)

Doing Rage 2 currently. Pretty cool that Carla Tassara does the voice of Lily who happens to have the same haircut as Judy. I try to play something else but Cyberpunk still has its claws in me somehow lol. C’mon 1.5…

Elder scrolls online is reduced to 4.49 on playstation so I've finally caved in and I'm going to have a look. Not a fan of mmorpg so I'm expecting to hate it and hoping to be pleasantly surprised

Elder scrolls online is reduced to 4.49 on playstation so I've finally caved in and I'm going to have a look. Not a fan of mmorpg so I'm expecting to hate it and hoping to be pleasantly surprised

Depends on what you are looking for, but ESO can be played as single player game imo. And with them releasing expansions per year it have a ton of content:)
The only problem is they made the main quest hard to find/start if you don't know where to look.

Depends on what you are looking for, but ESO can be played as single player game imo. And with them releasing expansions per year it have a ton of content:)
The only problem is they made the main quest hard to find/start if you don't know where to look.
I'm only a couple of hours in, but so far in enjoying it, I've got the base game including the morrowind chapter and the imperial city. I think i've started the main quest, someone approached me in a hood and an interesting thing happened when I went to the location. We'll see how I get on 🙂:)

Can you play ESO entirely on your own? Or some quests are not available to players who play alone?
Yes and no. Dungeons are made for a party of 4 people, although it is possible to enter them solo. If you ask me trying to do a dungeon solo is a good training to master your class (as it is possible to solo a dungeon just very hard).
The rest of the quest (and there are alot of quests as it is an old game) can be done solo yes.

Top Bottom