Search results

+
  1. i.Gilgamesh

How to get this legendary item?

In Rancho coronado, there is a public park and in that park there is a fallen ferris wheel. If you go close to it, you will see there a dead body and a stash with legendary clothes, pick it up. But close to that body, there is a wagon. There are 3 bodies inside it and one of them has a legendary...
  2. i.Gilgamesh

How to access this door?

There is a block of apartments in in Arroyo and one of the doors gets highlighted when you scan it but you cant open it. It doesnt require any skill to open it. I tried to go check from behind the building but for some reason the game wont let you. I have done all missions and gigs but i cant...
  3. i.Gilgamesh

Crafting Specs loot should be fixed!

I have 3 characters and i have just finished scanning and looting everything on the map in NC. i have done everything on map, discovered loots behind hidden doors, and got almost all crafting specs there. With the 3 characters, i have got the same blueprints. I have even looted some of them more...
  4. i.Gilgamesh

What is this key for? And unreachable access point!

At the house of River's family there is an access point that i can't reach. It looks like it is underground. And what is the use of this key?
  5. i.Gilgamesh

Irony in Cyberpunk.

I found this shard today about unfinished games, but hey look who is making fun of others.
  6. i.Gilgamesh

A closed JINGUJI shop.

There is a Jinguji clothing store that says "sorry we are closed". It is located in Westbrook, exactly in Charter hill square. The door gets highlighted when you scan it but it does not open. Am i missing a mission to have access to this shop?
  7. i.Gilgamesh

Grendes! common or legendary, whats the point?

I still dont see any difference between grenades when it comes to being low level (common) or high level (legendary). Like the explosive grenade F-GX FRAG GRENADE (common) and OZOB'S NOSE (legendary). They both do 5,653 damage Both have 4m blast redius Both are regular So what's the point of...
  8. i.Gilgamesh

Female NPCs have male names! Why is that?

I have been scanning NPCs and it is almost 75% of the females have male names (i am talking about arabic names and sometimes english.) Sometimes i even see male with female names but it is like 10%. Is the same case when it comes to names from other cultures?
  9. i.Gilgamesh

Anyone knows whats up with this man?

I found this man on the roof of an abandoned hotel. I cant interact with him and when i scan him, it says UNKNOWN.
  10. i.Gilgamesh

Does anyone know, what is this?

When i picked it up, it doesn't appear in my backpack. Is it not there at all. Even when i sell some stuff, it doesnt appear.
  11. i.Gilgamesh

Are mods working or they are just for fashion!

Is it only me or these clothing mods are not working at all, i mean most of them.
  12. i.Gilgamesh

Suggestions, things the game are missing from my opinion.

There are things i think the game need. I dont know if these being mentioned before: 1- sharing point. Something like a stash where we can share items between characters. Some of us have more than 1 character and i want to be able to share items between them. 2- a garage. There are some vehicles...
  13. i.Gilgamesh

Quickhack turning legendary!

Does anyone know, how the quickhack mods "like ping, suicide, detonate grenade,..." turn legendary? My epic hacks are turning legendary. Is it because i use them alot or because i loot alot of these hacks. Could also be because the cyberdeck is legendary.
Top Bottom