A closed JINGUJI shop.

+
There is a Jinguji clothing store that says "sorry we are closed". It is located in Westbrook, exactly in Charter hill square. The door gets highlighted when you scan it but it does not open. Am i missing a mission to have access to this shop?

Attachments

• 20210327_212140.jpg
    20210327_212140.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 526
It opens and closes at certain parts of the game, for example it's closed I think at the start, then you get access to it and at some point it (minor spoiler) has an 'incident' while you're shopping that triggers a side quest, which then closes the shop again for a while.
Reason I think it might be closed at the start is it has expensive clothing in, with a good chance of rare / epic items.
Its been a while since I was at that point in my play through but that's the gist of it. Hth 🙂

Last edited:
It's probably a branch that CDPR never got around to implementing, or have future plans for.

The branch mentioned in the post above mine by contrast has a large double door for main entry and is located in the Downtown region (exact location to follow);

It's probably a branch that CDPR never got around to implementing, or have future plans for.

The branch mentioned in the post above mine by contrast has a large double door for main entry and is located in the Downtown region (exact location to follow);

Is this the one with the side mission that gets the shop closed off for a while?
I might have been thinking of the wrong jinguji or wrong area then 😬
I just remembered having access only at certain times and the name of the shop being jinguji. Apologies to the OP if this is the case. 🙂

Here you go choomba; :)

You are correct about the time-dependent restricted access and the side mission with MaxTac. Preceding the events that occur inside the shop, the shop marker will actually be substituted for a mission marker :)

That mission is a such a tease, if you play out the full conversation with Melissa Rory...

It opens and closes at certain parts of the game, for example it's closed I think at the start, then you get access to it and at some point it (minor spoiler) has an 'incident' while you're shopping that triggers a side quest, which then closes the shop again for a while.
Reason I think it might be closed at the start is it has expensive clothing in, with a good chance of rare / epic items.
Its been a while since I was at that point in my play through but that's the gist of it. Hth 🙂
You are talking about a different shop in a different shop in a different area where the shop gets attacked by a cybercychosis.
Post automatically merged:

Here you go choomba; :)

You are correct about the time-dependent restricted access and the side mission with MaxTac. Preceding the events that occur inside the shop, the shop marker will actually be substituted for a mission marker :)

That mission is a such a tease, if you play out the full conversation with Melissa Rory...
This is a defferent store in a different area.

The only Charter Hill clothing store is not a Jinguji but rather called "Avante, si parla moda", there are no others at this point. So that one will stay closed(unless they make it a store in a later patch)

This is the one store that you can shop at:
2021-03-28_1935_1.png

2021-03-28_1932_1.png

It has a lady with a white dress behind the counter who will greet you with 'konichiwa'.

If you want to know where all the shops are without having to find them yourself, here is a link. Though it has all locations, so it may be spoiler-ish in other regards: https://maps.piggyback.com/cyberpunk-2077/maps/night-city
Piggyback made the official CP2077 guide, so their maps are probably the most accurate you can find.

The only Charter Hill clothing store is not a Jinguji but rather called "Avante, si parla moda", there are no others at this point. So that one will stay closed(unless they make it a store in a later patch)

This is the one store that you can shop at:
View attachment 11201896
View attachment 11201899

It has a lady with a white dress behind the counter who will greet you with 'konichiwa'.

If you want to know where all the shops are without having to find them yourself, here is a link. Though it has all locations, so it may be spoiler-ish in other regards: https://maps.piggyback.com/cyberpunk-2077/maps/night-city
Piggyback made the official CP2077 guide, so their maps are probably the most accurate you can find.
Thanks for the link. I am a day one player and i have 3 characters with over 500 hours of game play, so there is nothing that could spoil my game now. But with this character i am doing a full scan to every single shop and building in NC.

Top Bottom