Search results

+
  1. I

1.2 Ongoing Bugs List

I noticed with patch 1.23 on the 3070 with latest drivers i am playing at 1440p with high & RT there is now alot of ghosting
  2. I

bug that needs fixing

I have noticed 3x new problems After patch 1.22 sometimes blood renders yellow for some reason Also i restarted the game now with street kid woman, and in the mission where you dinf Sandra Dorsett if Jackie goes into the room she is in first then the door closes and wont open, i had to shoot a...
  3. I

Cars changing while driving down the road ><

Yes they need to change the cars and NPC spawing out of your LOS to not spawn in your possible LOS, ie even if you turn it wont happen. There also needa to be more inrements to the LOD when things like cars and NPC gets closer
  4. I

Will future DLCs remove level caps?

Really hope so
  5. I

CPU speed lock and high usage after update 1.12

Did you tey change resolution, update your driver and chipset? Maybe even BIOS
  6. I

Patch 1.2 — Development Update

Its not AI to start with, its just glorified fuzzy logic. TRUE AI can learn on its own so if a game had true AI it would become unbeatable
  7. I

gog support send me to forum, to report game bug

Ok fine, but when will it be fixed. Will you accept a car that has half the gears missing and the one door doesnt open if you buy it new? NO So why are we a cepting this, if their staff is so telanted then they need to fix their mess, if not then what? Someone needs to be accountble here...
  8. I

Where is the news for 1.2 ?

To be honest it looks to me like the leadership went missing in beam counting and "yes man" land to shareholders and the staff were beaten into submission by uttainable goals. I think this game will be an acceptable beta status in July this year if we are lucky. I think CDPR, anyone that plays...
  9. I

I am on the latest version and just discovered the T pose glitch isnt even fixed yet. I am wondering if any of the patches even fixed anything It was in the gig where padre asks you to steal evidence from a gay club i aimed the pistol i had at a guys head in the club
  10. I

You mean the website that is so convuluted and confusing. Looks liks CDPR wants to be laughed at foe their poor customer support
  11. I

I have about 30 bugs i reported on the forum, will they be looked at here?
  12. I

Sidequest and gig problems

I completed Judy story and she lefr night city, and i was on my way to the Aldecaldo camp to ride the bassilisk foe the first time when Judy sent me a message about her new car After thebmission i did the fortunate son sidequest and then went to Judys apartment that she gave me access to. She...
  13. I

I was told by Lilayah and Amelai on email more than once to report bugs to the forum, you say go to the support page. WTF guys, dont you know whats going on or do you just not want to fix your game we paid for?
  14. I

Gig: mia

I took Aldecaldo the car in the garage to take the person to the meeting place. When you take the person to the meeting point the game tells you to exit the vehicle and wait for his pickup, some cars drive by,stop,honk the horn and then leave bit the guy just stanfs there. Nothing you do...
  15. I

Patch 1.1

Hello all Glithes and problems have noticed so far, that doesn’t seem to be fix following the patch notes 1: in the gig where you need to convince an officer to stop and investigation I got her with a grenade and her arm got stuck in the wall with ¾ HP left but she stopped moving...
Top Bottom