Search results

+
  1. Anaeto

Scoundrel

I like this card but it has always felt bad for the past couple seasons because it is designed to stick with a tall body. 12 power but this actually discourages the opponent letting it stick. It plays hard into either heatwave or yenvo because it trades well to both, especially yenvo. I would...
  2. Anaeto

Scoiatael Buffs next patch

Pls Buff both 6p ST locks to 6 power.. Pls buff all ST 4P cards to not play for less than 6points, especially the elf ones. Pls buff oak and vernossiel provisions costs by 1 Pls buff all 4p ST bleeding/vitality cards to 4 base power and reduce the bleeding by 1(Panther is still a slow bad card...
  3. Anaeto

Buffed cards and their forgotten brethren

CDPR This post is to inform you about cards that you guys buffed but forgot to buff similar cards in another faction. There were recent buffs to Delrilium and Knighthood down to 5p but Zoltan's Company didn't get buffed to 5p There was a recent buff to an craite blacksmith down to 4p but Fire...
  4. Anaeto

Safe Cracker Nerf

I am happy that the safecrackers are getting nerfed. They were obviously overtuned. Some people however are not happy with the nerf and think it is the end of Lined Pockets. I don't think so. There have been many suggestions on what to do with the card like reducing base power and keep...
Top Bottom