Search results

+
  1. Alekzie

Regina not giving reward nor acknowledging the completion of the Cyberpsycho missions.

As the title says. I gonna send a ticket, but I want to know if anyone else is experiencing this issue as well.
  2. Alekzie

[BUG] Cannot re-map key, PC Steam. [UPDATE]

Cannot re-map the 'pocket radio' (the radio on foot) key on PC anymore. Yesterday before the update it was working like a charm. After the update, the game changed the key to the default (Z). Issue is, there are at least 2 other actions on foot that also have Z as default, so I always changed...
  3. Alekzie

I'll never forgive CDPR for making The Mox hostile :(

Ever since the beginning of the game, I loved to point out how The Mox was truly the only friendly gang (at least towards V) in the game: They always showed up as green dots in your map no matter where you found them. Hell, even some Aldecaldos in Pacifica would attack you if you got too close...
  4. Alekzie

Junk vendors selling components again.

As I mentioned in a very recent post in another subforum, the game has become unnecessarily hard in terms of crafting. Now you need components to upgrade not only weapons, but cyberware as well. Meanwhile, they completely removed them from all vendors, and the amount of junk found in world was...
  5. Alekzie

The really weird decision of removing clothe mods/specs from vendors.

If you're playing the update with a pre-existing gamesave you might not notice it, but yes, they decided to remove the clothes mods from stores, and now they're only obtainable as loot and found around the world. Problem is, I'm already lvl 9 on a completely new playthrough, and believe me when...
  6. Alekzie

New silent update?

Less than a month ago I started a streetkid playthorugh and I was going with that, but a week ago my gf wanted to see the Nomad path and dialogues, so I started a separate nomad playthrough so she could see it. The only available mission I have right now is to meet with Evelyn. A month ago...
  7. Alekzie

I love Cyberpunk, but what have you done with the jump?

As someone who likes to explore, jump from rooftop to rooftop and walk around instead of using a vehicle, this had me pretty bummed. Just noticed they significantly nerfed the Fortified Ankle jump. You cannot jump long distances anymore, if you try to use it to cross the street is not high or...
  8. Alekzie

The Beast in Me, Claire's e-mails [Spoilers]

So I finished this mission by convincing Claire to spare Sampson, and she gifted me Beast, like in aaaall my other playthroughs. This time tho, instead of driving away as soon as Claire gets out of the car, I followed her to her garage. To be quite honest I can't remember if her laptop was there...
  9. Alekzie

The "I think...." game. [Spoilers]

So, because of some comments in this forum, lately I've been thinking about how we all make different stories in our heads after we meet an NPC or watch certain scenes, and I got insanely curious about this. Hell, sometimes we make these stories on purpose just to keep ourselves entertained and...
  10. Alekzie

I crave for more romances/friendships (Long post) [Might contain Spoilers]

This idea got bashed in another social media platform, but my stubborn self couldn't refrain from sharing it yet again. Here goes nothing, I think. Meredith Stout Requirements: Meredith must be alive after...
Top Bottom