I'll never forgive CDPR for making The Mox hostile :(

+
Ever since the beginning of the game, I loved to point out how The Mox was truly the only friendly gang (at least towards V) in the game: They always showed up as green dots in your map no matter where you found them. Hell, even some Aldecaldos in Pacifica would attack you if you got too close to them, but The Mox was always just chilling around and would help you gun down an enemy if you ever started shooting them close to them.
Yesterday when I was riding Jackie's bike near Japantown, I got to see a single Mox chasing down a car full of scavs in her bike. She was shown as a green dot, so I followed her and together we annihilated all of them.

Right now as I was going through a tunnel bear Kerry's home (I think), I saw some tygerclaws being chased by another car... and it had 2 moxes. Only difference is that their dots where now white instead of green, which can potentially make them hostile. I helped them to get rid of the Tygers, but despite being in a considerable distance, they still went hostile and chased me down. Couldn't kill them (cause yes, I'm a softie!), so I just crippled the leader, got into my car and drove off.

It's just a tiny minor thing, but I always appreciated that there was still one gang that was good and it mostly focused on helping and protecting, and they would never turn hostile on you. Now the illusion is gone :(

Attachments

• 20230924142207_1.jpg
    20230924142207_1.jpg
    281.6 KB · Views: 145
Top Bottom