Search results

+
  1. medion_no

Theres a typo on the spanish redlauncher (Cyberpunk 2077).

Says "orriginal" soundtrack with two rr's insted of one in the my rewards sections. Also why it keeps pestering me to buy the Ultimate edition if i already own it? :giveup:
  2. medion_no

BUG REPORT SO MI phantom liberty ending (obviously spoilers) 2.01

Song bird path ending at the space airtpor. The guards of Myers spot me at the vents of the rooftop with So Mi for no reason at all and begin shooting at them shouting terrorist! (doesnt trigger game over or combat mode) but the scene stil plays with Reed and Myers talking but bugged. Next part...
  3. medion_no

My achievements are not unlocking since Arachnophobia (phantom liberty)

Title. Im on 2.01, never used mods, started my walktrought of phantom liberty on 2.0. Already completed the dlc and the new ending. Mygame was crashing constantly so i deactivated steam sync wich solved it btw but the trophies are not unlocking even if i sync it again.
  4. medion_no

Where i can buy heels for my female V?

Yes serious topic. The variety of shoes for females is so scarce it hurts. There is even an article on google about it. I cant seem to find any store selling them on endgame + DT. Why are not all the clothes in the npcs available?, i saw some of them wearing neon open heels and very cool boots i...
  5. medion_no

Did anyone know if the Samurai medallion from the cdprojekt web its the same from the pre-orders?

Title. Cyberpunk Samurai Medallion. Not too fond in the pre-order medallion quality but i will buy if its something better. The pre-order one: (its metal) Anyone?
  6. medion_no

Stray, the Cyberpunk cat

The game we deserve but not the one we needed right now. "Stray is developed by BlueTwelve Studio, a small team from the south of France, and published by Annapurna Interactive. Stray’s July 2021 official gameplay trailer revealed that the game would launch Early 2022 for PlayStation 4, PS5...
  7. medion_no

Did you know that... Cyberpunk was a mobile game before?

And a good Prince of Persia/Flashback clone at that. Based on the Cyberpunk 2020 timeline and developed by Mayhem. It has sequences, dialogue, story, exp. system and cool features like secret codes you had to search in the real net. With the limitations of JAVA of course. Edit: CODES, SECRETS...
Top Bottom