Where i can buy heels for my female V?

+
Yes serious topic. The variety of shoes for females is so scarce it hurts. There is even an article on google about it. I cant seem to find any store selling them on endgame + DT. Why are not all the clothes in the npcs available?, i saw some of them wearing neon open heels and very cool boots i never seen before. I want that!

High heels or just heels?

Because there are a few pretty awesome looking feminine ones, such as the ones shown below.

But if you're asking for actual high heels then there aren't any available officially, you'll have to use mods am afraid.

What store is selling the stuff above? Even corpo-looking stores are selling me combat boots...I saw open high heels on npcs like the neon one i commented that we as players dont have available with is kinda sad.

Last edited:
Those above are "pumps" and I have several pairs collected. They have a low heel but high / stiletto heels aren't in the player's game.

Cyberpunk 2077 Screenshot 2023.10.05 - 10.56.34.15.jpg

Unfortunately I can't say who sells them yet because I haven't left Watson still since 2.0, but my intuition tells me either the lady vendor in Westbrook (Charter Hill) or the two shops in City Center.

The ones on the right however are a part of the Fixer legendary set, you can find those in Westbrook (Japantown) at the underground garage entrance where V and Jackie's first introductory mission plays out (it's a giant megabuilding, impossible to miss).

Luckily the regular ones dropped for me super early around level 5 in 2.0, so didn't have the need to go check the clothing shops :D

Well even the pumps are hard to come by apparently.
Just rotate looking at all of the "fancy" clothing stores. If it's in a nice neighborhood, it will sell appropriately nice clothing. I bought several pairs by going between all of those stores.

Yes, this is a really important question. The variety of clothes for NPCs is so great that you really want to dress up your character the same way. But! We only have access to certain things. If there are models of these things, then why can’t they be implemented and made available to the player? The same neon stockings, for example.

Ofc everyone wants Rita's Stilleto's, but from what I understand these clip on the player character. On PC there are a couple mods that allow you have these.
photomode_01052022_034223.png

Top Bottom