Search results

+
  1. legendrust485

Allow toggle off person HUD element bottom right

100% agree with this. This should be a very easy fix. First off, it makes no sense why virtually all HUD elements can be toggled on/off, yet the red crouch icon in the bottom-right corner has no toggle. It's one of the least-informative HUD elements, yet you can't turn if off like the others...
  2. legendrust485

HUD transparency for OLED players

100% agree with this. This should be a very easy fix. First off, it makes no sense why virtually all HUD elements can be toggled on/off, yet the red crouch icon in the bottom-right corner has no toggle. It's one of the least-informative HUD elements, yet you can't turn if off like the others...
  3. legendrust485

Gamebreaking Missing Dialog Bug: Version 1.5 on Xbox Series X [Cross-platform]

Thank you for your input. your post motivated me to try one last-ditch effort, which actually worked, albeit not without a casualty. I hope this can help other people also suffering from this glitch. I deleted the game and all saves from the console, just as I had before. However, this time...
  4. legendrust485

any tips on how to get it to work for me on xsx? I've tried seemingly everything. new game. different class. uninstall/reinstall. delete local saves. etc. yet, every new game I start, the dialogue choices and ui elements are missing
  5. legendrust485

Are there people out there with the ps5/xsx that can actually start a fresh, new game and not have this game-breaking bug destroy the experience?
  6. legendrust485

maybe current gen only. bug is confirmed on ps5, xsx, and pc.
  7. legendrust485

Thanks for your input, could this provide insight into how they can fix the issue on consoles? Let's remember that this issue affects every platform. I still can't start a new game on my XSX bc of this ridiculous bug. smh.
  8. legendrust485

Dialogue choices not showing

How more ppl are not making noise about this issue is beyond me...
  9. legendrust485

1.5 Ongoing Bugs List - [1.52]

Please, acknowledge the missing dialogue bug that is present on new games on all platforms. it's game-breaking. thanks.
  10. legendrust485

dialogue options and quest text missing. happens on all platforms and all classes on new games.
  11. legendrust485

https://forums.cdprojektred.com/index.php?threads/dialogue-choices-not-showing.11102872/ another one. can we please get some acknowledgement regarding the status of fixing this game-breaking issue. thank you :)
  12. legendrust485

This is a game-breaking problem on all platforms when beginning new games. I have submitted a ticked months ago, and they confirmed receipt. However, there have been zero public acknowledgments of this issue. Since this glitch is basically game-breaking for new saves, I believe it should be...
  13. legendrust485

This glitch is a huge problem on all platforms. it makes the game unplayable. This issue deserves acknowledgement by the the dev team.
  14. legendrust485

can we at least get some acknowledgment that the team is aware of this issue and is at least working on a fix?
  15. legendrust485

For the love of god, please fix the missing dialogue/ui glitch on new games. I have not been able to start a fresh game since the next gen update. This issue is game breaking, and so far, unacknowledged by dev team. I have received no response from support. Here is a YouTube video of the glitch...
  16. legendrust485

has anybody found a fix for this? I still cannot start a new game.
  17. legendrust485

Hello. Has anybody else found a fix for this missing dialogue/UI glitch that occurs on new games? This occurs on every platform. We cannot start a new game without this game-breaking glitch. See below...
  18. legendrust485

I have reported the issue via that link. have not received any response. thx everybody for your help.
  19. legendrust485

this is happening on every platform. see this post https://forums.cdprojektred.com/index.php?threads/gamebreaking-missing-dialog-bug-version-1-5-on-xbox-series-x.11099068/
Top Bottom