Search results

+
  1. MockingBox

### CHEAP TRAUMA TEAM SUBSCRIPTIONS ###

Brie Deal, I heard you're working with someone named Evelyn Parker about something big...
  2. MockingBox

### CHEAP TRAUMA TEAM SUBSCRIPTIONS ###

I want a subscription!
  3. MockingBox

Bugged Gig solutions: Command Console codes to complete any gigs and continue with Fixers

yeah that's what I plan on doing soon. Starting a new playthrough then fact testing each gig and mission against my completed files. Because the CyberPsycho files are nearly identical, just with a cs_ at the beginning. 1653562990 I'm working on that one. I wasn't even thinking about optional...
  4. MockingBox

Can't finish GIG: TREVORS LAST RIDE

oooh. Uhhh I don't really have that one figured out yet. A lot of missions also have optional objectives which requires a _perfect script too. My list (and what I sent you) just completes the gig so I don't know which option Anna will take. The only file name I have for her is I don't remember...
  5. MockingBox

Bugged Gig solutions: Command Console codes to complete any gigs and continue with Fixers

Do you have a bugged gig that is preventing your 100% completion run, or won't let you get that Fixer's sweet reward? Do you already have Cyber Engine Tweaks (CET) for whatever reason? Good news, I've spent the past week working through archive file names in my completed playthroughs to compile...
  6. MockingBox

I do! I'm trying to get the thread creation privileges in order to post them since my account is new. For Woman of La Mancha, make it the active quest and track it. Open console commands and use this script (this is the universal force completion script) . As always, save games and back up save...
  7. MockingBox

Your a nobody, but who are you?

I'd want to open a bakery. I've had an exciting real life. I want to fade away with a peaceful life in Night City with my family. Rebel against the rebels and be normal
  8. MockingBox

Cyberpunk 2077 User Reviews & Impressions

I love CP77. I've been playing games a long time and this is one of the first ones that was enjoyable enough for me to WANT to get 100% completion, just to try to experience everything the game can offer. CDPR, thank you for this game.
  9. MockingBox

🎉The Welcome Thread

Hello, I'm Mockingbox. I've been gaming since the NES was launched and still have vivid memories of rage as a child trying to beat Yo Noid. I play The Witcher 3 on XBox and CP77 on PC. I love both so much. They are great games and I think CDPR did a great job with them. I don't normally do...
  10. MockingBox

Padre's gigs problem

Hey, my account is new so I'm trying to get posts to make a thread to solve these. I've found how to solve all gigs using CET. Then update the gig count for fixers and force start gig tiers if need be. I don't have a solution without using Cyber Engine Tools, but here is how you can solve this...
  11. MockingBox

1.5 Gig: Breaking News Still can bug out

Hey, my account is new so I'm trying to get posts to make a thread to solve these. I've found how to solve all gigs using CET. Then update the gig count for fixers and force start gig tiers if need be. I don't have a solution without using Cyber Engine Tools, but here is how you can solve this...
  12. MockingBox

13. MockingBox

Gig: Getting Warmer - Still bugged as of 1.5 Patch

14. MockingBox

Gig: A lack of empathy BUG

15. MockingBox

Need to report a bug: Gig: Freedom of the Press

16. MockingBox

Gig: Old Friend and Gig: Bring Me The Head Of Gustavo Orta bugged

Top Bottom