Dimeritium bomb card demoting units

+
Dimeritium bomb card demoting units

Dimeritium Bomb "An important part of every Witch Hunter's kit.In one muted flash, it turns the most powerful sorcerer into pork jelly ripe for the cutting.

Special

RESET ALL UNITS ON A ROW TO BASE STRENGTH. CONVERT GOLD UNITS ON THAT ROW TO SILVER (OR BRONZE, IF THAT WAS THEIR ORIGINAL COLOR)

For the record i disliked this card from the get go but what I don't understand is why was it necessary to give it a demoting quality since it is a magic inhibiting card (lore wise) and I don't see gold status as a magical ability. Moreover, a card exist which demotes units directly there was no need for this quality to be added to it. The only explanation I can see is that they had to add something to it since they limited its effect on only one row. Now it has a devastating effect on any (and all) golden setup(s) in the game, and I'm not thinking about it being a direct counter to Henselt card, but any golden card with a lot of power, especially when used against Borkh and weather strategies.

Well the devs needed to slap such an effect on something, probably they saw this as the most logical choice. It's the same for the dimeritium shackles, which is the same spell but it's a single unit targeted spell. I guess in the future we will see more cards, most likely units, with similar abilities.

It sure doesn't make much sense lore wise to convert Vernon for example, since there is nothing magical about him except to screw things over, but then again... gameplay balance.

Last edited:
dimeritium shackles have the same effect on a single target. dimeritium bomb is primarily made to counter buff decks, with the re-working of weather.

as for "this doesn't make sense because lore" - well, i don't remember any john doe being able to drink potions and i don't remember queensguard being able to infinitely resurrect one another...

RickMelethron;n7810520 said:
dimeritium shackles have the same effect on a single target. dimeritium bomb is primarily made to counter buff decks, with the re-working of weather.

as for "this doesn't make sense because lore" - well, i don't remember any john doe being able to drink potions and i don't remember queensguard being able to infinitely resurrect one another...

Hey feeding Swallow potions to Trebuchets is nice!

RickMelethron;n7810520 said:

I know it's a shaky argument but still :comeatmebro:

Top Bottom