Praise the RNG Gods (Open Beta Edition)

+
Praise the RNG Gods (Open Beta Edition)

Yup, it's time to show your best kegs / daily rewards again... The Open Beta Edition.

double_gold2.jpg
EDIT: updated keg with double gold!

Last edited:
Lol you won't believe what I got. I had 28 keys. Most of them were from the reset because I bought a keg pack in closed beta. Anyway so it was going pretty normal for the first 20 or so a couple of good epics here and there. Then I got to keg 9. It had a legendary in it which was pretty crazy because in the closed beta I didn't get a single one from all the kegs I opened. Then the next one was a dud, just a guaranteed blue. Then the 7th had another legendary in it. Pretty cooool. The next had an epic in the first 4 cards and then a blue guaranteed. And then guess what was in the 5th? Another legendary :). Then the 4th had an epic for the guaranteed, not anything spectacular. Then the 3rd was another dud. Finally, the last two had some more epics. Pretty good steak there.

I've got a choice between Letho, Ge'els and Vabjorn just now in a keg and I can't decide what to go for.

Vabjorn looks pretty bad or at least requiring significant setup, whereas both Letho and Ge'els are awesome. Ah damn, I don't really like playing eithe monsters or NG so it's a toss up as to what to take. :/

Oh man I forgot to take stills. I think the best one I got was with Aglais and Vesemir.

I have blown through most of my kegs. Only three golds so far. Aglais, Draug and Draug. Both times Draug was in the first four cards and had that unmissable shiny gold bling bling look at me going on. Got Myrtgabrakke twice in three kegs, standard and then premium and I couldn't resist. Doh.

Scratched that another 3 gold selection, Ermion, Geralt Igni and Ge'els.

65 opened by now and 235 commons 73 rare 14 silver and 2 gold :(
Thats 72.6% // 22,5% // 4,3% // 0.6 %.
The later one really hurts.
I have to admit, it makes me wary to put cash into kegs.
I know statistics will even out over time, but with such a small percentage the number of kegs needed could be large...

TheShift;n8605980 said:
I got 170 barrels my boy Shøp needs to bust up... ill be back

Hax!

I only had 71 so up yours. Good luck though. I got quite a few premiums now there's more cards and more and more premiums.

My last keg was Imlerith (owned), Schirru, and letho animated. Letho it was for me.

No Title

Closed beta and open beta Borkh is always my best keg.

Attachments

• photo137480.png
    photo137480.png
    371.7 KB · Views: 46
I got in one dat 3 kegs. In the first one i had one legendary and one epic and the next two, two epics. Sadly i forgot about this thread and i didn t make screenshot

4RM3D;n8761010 said:
And a wild RNR appeared during the daily rewards...
Is it a low settings screenshot or something? Why all the transparency is so bugged?

Random drop was also kind to me:

2017-05-29_10-59-32_1 legendary card DROP.mp4_snapshot_00.02_[2017.06.03_11.54.33].jpg

Attachments

• 2017-05-29_10-59-32_1 legendary card DROP.mp4_snapshot_00.02_[2017.06.03_11.54.33].jpg
    2017-05-29_10-59-32_1 legendary card DROP.mp4_snapshot_00.02_[2017.06.03_11.54.33].jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 68
NlelithZ44;n8762870 said:
Is it a low settings screenshot or something? Why all the transparency is so bugged?

Once I ALT-TAB out of the game, I cannot focus on the game anymore unless I relog. While the game itself still looks okay, apparently I cannot take any screenshots.

Top Bottom