Update 2.1 Patch Notes

+
I am completely fine with speedos in the cars, I never use the inside view anyway - I mean the bar in the lower left corner:
And many EU cars have the ability to change what is displayed electronically from km to mi since we have our friends from the UK as well :).
Not sure, but this is not what you asked for which is available now in 2.1?
Being able to change the unit of the HUD Speedometer?
I have not fully read this thread, but there is also this setting some of players might not know.

Congratulations to everyone, it’s been exactly a month since a lot of bugs we had in the current version of our favorite game without any quick fix! Keep it up, CDPR!

I can’t, or rather, I don’t want to play the game since 2 weeks, cuz I want to play with finishers, and not with one animation that you “kindly” let us!

"Thank you" for that!

Congratulations to everyone, it’s been exactly a month since a lot of bugs we had in the current version of our favorite game without any quick fix! Keep it up, CDPR!

I can’t, or rather, I don’t want to play the game since 2 weeks, cuz I want to play with finishers, and not with one animation that you “kindly” let us!

"Thank you" for that!
I'm sure they're working on a hotfix. Patience, grasshopper.

It's what I'm fearing and why I haven't started a big stream of a full playthrough yet. At some point I might elect to freeze my version and go on with it. I'm longing for the point when 'that will be it' for the game and with no more updates.

I'm sure they're working on a hotfix. Patience, grasshopper.
Are you kidding?

The hotfix meening some quick actions to fix the problems in short time. The most annoying problem for me it`s a lack of finishers for melee weapon. I`m sure that is should be fixed with high priority, cuz a lot of players coudnt to play! Other bugs and polish mechnicks could be fixed later

Are you kidding?

The hotfix meening some quick actions to fix the problems in short time. The most annoying problem for me it`s a lack of finishers for melee weapon. I`m sure that is should be fixed with high priority, cuz a lot of players coudnt to play! Other bugs and polish mechnicks could be fixed later
I think prioritizing is the issue and the reason why they don’t hotfix at all - it’s pure subjective on a list with that amount of bugs… you for example are mad about the finisher others couldn’t care less : / (f.e why should a runner or any range-weapon build mind finishers at all?)

im personally waiting for a quest bugfix (this corrosion) which blocks my entire progression and quickhacks/quickhack perks or the still remaining questitem marker on several items, most others probably don’t mind at all… they can’t prioritize bugs (aside of really gamebreaking ones, which I’m not aware of atm)

Last edited:
I think prioritizing is the issue and the reason why they don’t hotfix at all - it’s pure subjective on a list with that amount of bugs… you for example are mad about the finisher others couldn’t care less : /

im personally waiting for a quest bugfix (this corrosion) which blocks my entire progression and quickhacks/quickhack perks or the still remaining questitem marker on several items, most others probably don’t mind at all… they can’t prioritize bugs (aside of really gamebreaking ones, which I’m not aware of atm)
Yeah, those who don't have a melee build couldn't care less about finishers... Some likely think CDPR should fix cars which don't appear on their list first, others path tracing issues have to be fixed first and I guess it should be the same for most of issues reported on the 2.1 bug thread :D

I think prioritizing is the issue and the reason why they don’t hotfix at all - it’s pure subjective on a list with that amount of bugs… you for example are mad about the finisher others couldn’t care less : / (f.e why should a runner or any range-weapon build mind finishers at all?)

im personally waiting for a quest bugfix (this corrosion) which blocks my entire progression and quickhacks/quickhack perks or the still remaining questitem marker on several items, most others probably don’t mind at all…
I've been waiting years for a handful of fixes. Two of my overhauls address some of these, but a few are related to quest triggers that force specific weather types when you enter that region... well before/after the quest has been started/completed. I don't want to go modding quest triggers and creating more complications or incompatibilities but I'll have to if they keep ignoring it.

they can’t prioritize bugs (aside of really gamebreaking ones, which I’m not aware of atm)
Having to eat food off the floor to prevent your health item from un-equipping I would consider a top priority, it doesn't send you to the desktop but that feels gamebreaking to me when you have to keep equipping a health item during combat because you ate a candy bar.

I really want them to fix RT, but at this point I don't see it happening given they've said "X is fixed" twice now when it still isn't.

A couple of posts deleted for getting too hostile.

Please keep it civil and respectful, regardless of any grievances you may have.

The hostility is gone, just a sense of hopelessness. :giveup:

On the other side I had a great time playing other games, got almost all the achievements in the evil within2.

Please don’t call it „hotfix“ after 5 weeks ^^‘ - they are working on a patch yeah

You do realize that it is Christmas and many of the developers will be having holidays and breaks after 2.1. So your logic of 5 weeks doesn't count anyway. There will be only hot-fixes and no more patches for cyberpunk.

You do realize that it is Christmas and many of the developers will be having holidays and breaks after 2.1. So your logic of 5 weeks doesn't count anyway. There will be only hot-fixes and no more patches for cyberpunk.
Nope. There never was and never will be hotfixes by definition in this game. ^^

what they do is bugfixing not hotfixing. and it’s not about xmas - they always took their time. Saying there won’t be any further patches would result in the game staying in 2.1 and that’s most probably not the case.

what you are talking about is content-patching, yet they already said that and the community is aware. But they will do bugfix-patching for sure.

Last edited:
I've still been putting all the pieces together regarding Song. One more is how she appears in the epilogue
she doesn't, lol, V doesn't get that call. So... Not even a call after the literal carry she got? Not so fast.

That is a lot like
how V comes across to everyone after being in a coma for two years. My guess is that Song is going through sonething similar. Do I think she would have called if she could have? Mixed, but rather thinking it's a 'no'. While Song seemed to have expressed regret in the end, she has been a total egotist her whole life. It wouldn't surprise me if next up, she thought those few words covered it. That circles back to how I described the motivation for ever helping her -- flipping the bird at the real bullies.

Please don’t call it „hotfix“ after 5 weeks ^^‘ - they are working on a patch yeah
I don not understand how can company like this release patch that completely destroy finishers - a core of the gameplay in this game. Tragical. haha. saad, really sad. Shame on CD project.

i don’t get these „can’t play because of broken finisher“ argument at all - it’s not like there haven’t been finishers for years… sure it’s sad maybe even annoying but game- or progressbreaking? C‘mn…

Today I made the move to drop playing BG3 and start my new CP2077 gameplay/stream. It is on, bb!
And it feels good.

There's something about CP2077 being worth five gameplays and 1,100+ hours so far.

Top Bottom