Welcome to The Hairy Bear: The Witcher Off-Topic [Archived]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
M-Me too...

That horrible sinking feeling when you remember 10 minutes before a class that you were meant to email the teacher some homework.
Even worse is when the homework is meant to be in another language T_T

Wow that must be horrible, hope you're doing fine and good luck!

Hate this feeling too. But don't worry, time shall change teacher by creditor, so no chance to forget this feeling :p

Wow that must be horrible, hope you're doing fine and good luck!

Lol thank you. I managed to quickly email her the work just in time, and apparently only 2 people in the class actually did the homework, so when I told her I had emailed it she was happy.
Just gotta make sure I remember to email the new homework this week....

Lol thank you. I managed to quickly email her the work just in time, and apparently only 2 people in the class actually did the homework, so when I told her I had emailed it she was happy.

As long as you "remember" to do it, you're fine. E-mailing is just a technicality. :p

Aaaaah... Homeworks... I actually had a Law homework to do for this morning... (I had 2 weeks for doing it) But I absolutely wasn't in the mood to do that... So I cried... Rolled into the floor... Cleaned my whole flat. Twice...
But eventually I started it. At 1 am... And sended it at 3am, my teacher must have noticed how serious I am!
Stuying trial reports is so boooring.. Plus it's about Belgian trials! Who cares about Fries' country Law! Seriously!

Last edited:
Have to hand in homework tomorrow at 11. Means another all nighter implementing a Harris-Laplace detector... Yay... -.-

If you want, I can remind you just in case, just let me know when you have to send it...and...i'll be pocking you around to make sure you've done it...it's for your own good...my motto is "Work now, rest later". even though i speak more than i do...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom