Connection Issues: Public Beta

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Won a game like that today, though I was in the lead. It should just give both players the same EXP and none rank points. That way ranks stays the same and the match isn't a complete waste.

Happened a few times in casual too. Most of which I lost.

Snake_Foxhounder;n8759280 said:
Won a game like that today, though I was in the lead. It should just give both players the same EXP and none rank points. That way ranks stays the same and the match isn't a complete waste. Happened a few times in casual too. Most of which I lost.
I think the issue with that is that it's rife for abuse. Somebody's losing in ranked so they just "lose their connection" and then it's a draw instead of a loss. It's way easier to turn off your wireless router than it is to mess with the other player's connection. I think the way they have it is the way it has to be. Rewarding the person who doesn't lose connection is the only way to deter that type of abuse that I can think of.

Ahh yes, the good old cable pull. Reminds me of Metal Gear Online 2. I guess letting players get some points and EXP would end up with the same issue.

So the only thing to do is make sure the servers are stable enough so this isn't a common occurrence.

DRK3

Forum veteran
StrykerxS77x;n8759140 said:
If my internet connection is fine then how did I lose connection? That doesn't make any sense. It's not like I had to reconnect after the game. I was still online just fine.

I have no idea, but i guess it's like it has been said here - it's about the servers and overload. My internet isnt the best, but it's usually very stable, i dont know if that helps me lose matches for connection lost so rarely...

soph912;n8750370 said:
I think I won't pay for this game until something is done against connection issues and cheating. I have a very stable internet connection.

Strangely enough I almost always lose my games due to connection or out of sync issues if I'm about to win...

If you're having the same problem as I am, I'd suggest only playing one game at a time, then restarting the game and repeating. Seems to work even though its kinda annoying and takes time... worth it even though i hope they update and fix the problem asap.

DRK3;n8759640 said:
I have no idea, but i guess it's like it has been said here - it's about the servers and overload. My internet isnt the best, but it's usually very stable, i dont know if that helps me lose matches for connection lost so rarely...

If it's the game's fault and not mine then I definitely shouldn't be losing the game for it. I just want CDPR to fix this issue.

DRK3

Forum veteran
StrykerxS77x;n8760260 said:
If it's the game's fault and not mine then I definitely shouldn't be losing the game for it. I just want CDPR to fix this issue.

You're right, we shouldnt be punished for that, and it should be fixed. But like its been said, there are also people who disconnect on purpose (and i know i caught a few of those, the timing of their connection lost was too suspicious), and because of those, we are all punished for it till its fixed.

DRK3;n8760720 said:
You're right, we shouldnt be punished for that, and it should be fixed. But like its been said, there are also people who disconnect on purpose (and i know i caught a few of those, the timing of their connection lost was too suspicious), and because of those, we are all punished for it till its fixed.

It still makes no sense what happened in this case. If that guy disconnected on purpose then what would be the logic of giving me a loss? Ideally the game should be able to tell that he is the one who disconnected and give him the loss, not me.

Another server trouble or hacks?

It happened to me three times today on 3rd june 2016. Messege was something like " Your Opponents client was disconnected due to server data incosistencies." Or at least something close to that meaning. Anyone have any idea whats going on?

Q.

First it was opponent who disconnected and i won 3rd game, now it was me who got disconnected for no reason and i got lose. So it happens to everyone it seems.

Any news on the issues with F-Secure? I have to turn it off to be able to connect to the servers.

so i've been playing gwent since closed beta without issues for the most part but recently (last week or so) i've been lagging aggressively and disconectiong from games, the last two days i've barely been able to play since i dc in like 3/4 games I can't say i'm 100% certain it's my internet but i don't see why that would be the case since everything else i'm doing (playing tekken 7, watching youtube or twitch) works flawlessly and nothing i know of has changed concerning my internet.

I really like this game it would be a shame if i had to quit over something like this. I play on PC btw

Attachments

• photo144890.jpg
    photo144890.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 40
Quirkee;n8774970 said:
so i've been playing gwent since closed beta without issues for the most part but recently (last week or so) i've been lagging aggressively and disconectiong from games, the last two days i've barely been able to play since i dc in like 3/4 games I can't say i'm 100% certain it's my internet but i don't see why that would be the case since everything else i'm doing (playing tekken 7, watching youtube or twitch) works flawlessly and nothing i know of has changed concerning my internet.

I really like this game it would be a shame if i had to quit over something like this. I play on PC btw

happen to use f-secure? if I understood correctly that's causing the problem because gwent and f-secure (or firewalls in general) aren't playing along well. Devs said they are fixing it, try turning off your firewall apparently it works for some.

cislo05;n8775170 said:
This topic

http://forums.cdprojektred.com/forum/en/gwent/tech-support-ac/8615470-connection-issues was closed.

Why?

I can not play gwent. I'm constantly disconnecting by the game. I contacted support - no response. I have invested over 100 Euros in this game. Please help.

Old topic was closed because it was buggy. I moved your post to this new Connection Issues thread. Please check if you can find something useful from here :)

As a general note to everyone, please be patient while waiting for support answers. They are probably super busy at the moment, because Public Beta just started recently and the game went through many, many changes. Answers might take several working days (weekends doesn't count), even up to a few weeks.

If you are still having connection issues and you haven't send your support ticket yet, please do so in here: https://www.playgwent.com/en/contact-support
Try to include as much information as possible. Like: Is your internet connection working fine with other games and what you have already tried to do to fix this problem.

Service interupted contact inet provider

"Service interrupted"

Got this from that day one open beta started, never had any problems in closed beta, btw have done all the stuff u wrote in the web to fix this, but nothing help´s still getting that error.
Sitting on a 140/60 and it works like a charm, checked everything. Any suggestion ?

Last edited by a moderator:
GreyWolf1972

Thread merged. Also edited your post a bit, since the original title disappeared after merging.

Have you already tried all tips mentioned in this thread?

Any plans or solutions to solve all this "out of sync" problems in any near future? They have had literally months to fix it or find a solution, like allow to reconnect. Out of 12 games, 10 disconnects today. This is frustrating and irritating

I came back after playing on Crash the Servers and closed Beta for a while. I am really surprised, how many broken connections I have. Roughly 30-40% of my games are interrupted. It wasn't the case before... My network test says 7ms ping and full speed available...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom