Connection Issues

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
HenryGrosmont;n7988050 said:
I mean, enough already... and it mostly happens when you win by a landslide.

It would make sense that a landslide causes connection issues (among other things), especially if it wipes out half a city.

Anyhow, the devs should implement a reconnect option when the connection is lost (up to 1 minute).

4RM3D;n7988240 said:
It would make sense that a landslide causes connection issues (among other things), especially if it wipes out half a city.
That is exactly what's happening!
4RM3D;n7988240 said:
Anyhow, the devs should implement a reconnect option when the connection is lost (up to 1 minute).
I have no idea how but I have faith in people to find a way and abuse it...

cant connect

I go to start casual game, i choose my starter deck but then 15 or so seconds into search it just goes straight back to 'choose your deck' page.

Check the Connection issues thread if there is anything useful.

Also, if you are a new Gwent player, remember to be logged in to GOG when playing casuals if you are on PC.

Last edited:
I cant get past 15 or so seconds on searching for game until it sends me straight back to 'choose your deck' screen, this sucks cause the only games i can play are practice matches since im not able to find a game vs other people :(

Yeah i am logged in on website and the client when searching for a game vs another player, unfortunately it isnt working stil and there isnt anything similar going on with other people that ive heard of so far in forums :(

HenryGrosmont;n7988590 said:
I have no idea how but I have faith in people to find a way and abuse it...

It should be implemented that if you DC, the turn timer still keeps ticking. At the same time the devs should no longer discard a random card, when the timer ends. The timer ends = you have passed.

The effect of War Longship and Clan Dimun Pirate Captain cannot be triggered sometimes.
I am sure that I discarded successfully!

Do you have any other programs running while playing Gwent? Could it be something with your firewall settings? Have you tried to verify/repair via GOG or restarting the GOG?

4RM3D;n7992360 said:
It should be implemented that if you DC, the turn timer still keeps ticking. At the same time the devs should no longer discard a random card, when the timer ends. The timer ends = you have passed.

Or... make connection stable. Just a thought.
and yes, if the timer ends it should be an autopass.

Valkyriestear;n7994340 said:
The effect of War Longship and Clan Dimun Pirate Captain cannot be triggered sometimes.
I am sure that I discarded successfully!

Does this have anything to do with connectivity issues? Might be wrong thread

Sunsibar;n7994580 said:
Do you have any other programs running while playing Gwent? Could it be something with your firewall settings? Have you tried to verify/repair via GOG or restarting the GOG?

All of the above, turned firewall off, had GOG as the only program running inthe back turned off everything else that was possible to turn off. Even re-installed,tried verift/repair but tbh i dont think it did much cause after i clicked the button it became a verify only button but regardless i went through all the steps.

Would make me feel muchbetter if i knew someone else had the same problem which means its not an isolated problem x.x

Error (BACK HG)

Can't connect w the game

Attachments

• photo117920.jpg
    photo117920.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 26
HenryGrosmont;n7994690 said:
Or... make connection stable. Just a thought.

Not all players have a stable connection. CDPR needs to give a little leeway.

MasterNamer;n7994800 said:
All of the above, turned firewall off, had GOG as the only program running inthe back turned off everything else that was possible to turn off. Even re-installed,tried verift/repair but tbh i dont think it did much cause after i clicked the button it became a verify only button but regardless i went through all the steps.

Would make me feel muchbetter if i knew someone else had the same problem which means its not an isolated problem x.x

You are not the only one with this problem, that much I can tell. Sadly I can't remember what was the solution. Some problems have fixed themselves when few days has passed. You can send the ticket to support though if nothing else helps. Please tell them everything you already tried to do to fix this.
https://www.playgwent.com/en/contact-support

If you manage to fix this, please share the solution with us :)

What happens if you push that button? Is this your first time trying to play or has your game been working earlier? If this is your first time playing and you are on PC, make sure you are signed into GOG.

Nothing happens... It was working yesterday, on the same PC, I just started today and that happened. Btw I already restarted GOG and nothing happens =(

No Title

Now this happened too... I do not even have control connected

Attachments

• photo117950.jpg
    photo117950.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 31
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom