Extensions

+
Extensions

This SECTION becomes available only when you’ve logged in and registered your game. Extensions include a game editor and the additional quests created by the CD Projekt RED.We are open to your suggestions concerning future extensions you’d like to receive. You can propose them and discuss about them.

What about getting a child with some abilities? :eek:Or maybe being the child with Geralt as your owner/teacher? :eek:Or what about as Geralt in his childhood? Getting through the mutations? :eek:

Mini card game with some simple strategic rules in game? would it be too "big" to add?For examples sake 3x3 (or 4x4 or anything you guys in there prefer) grid where you can lay cards turn based against an npc.(women cards could be involved :p )

I would like to see that the witcher can walk SLOWLY even when playing with the OTS camera. It's a bit odd that you can only run with this camera view...makes the game quite hasty and forces me to switch to the other camera view in order to stalk trough the beautifull places. ^^Maybe this is the wrong place to ask this, but still I think this can be done as a minor content of a future extension. :)

Still early in the game for me to add any thing constructive, however....Like the idea above about being able to walk; would add a lot to those who particularly want to play the game as a true RPG and immerse themselves into the game.Also, do not know if it is possible with the engine used or as my Geralt develops skills, but the ability to climb over fences or jump down from heights as in the trailer would be good. But only in non-combat mode.Hope it helps. :)

I am very early in the game (Act2 swamp) i would suggest some Ideas:I would like to see a prequel of how Gerald became a witcher.And i would like to see an option to activate the DOF - Effect when playing.I love that Effect in the cutscenes!!!I would like to get a following pet ... like the dog that is following you in the swamp.It would be fun if you got a cardplaying game with the women-cards ... maybe as joker ;)A Cave/ House/ Castle you can build up and defend like in NWN2 Marriage (i remember Zotan ;))

Could we maybe have a set of rules for the dice game please as I dont fully understand what I have to do and when/if I win its usually by luck at the moment ;D

i don't know whether that also exist or not because i'm not far ingame, but i think it could be cool when it is Night and a big monster how an Werewolf comes anywhere or so ..

Read the first posting: That's probably what "Game Editor" means :) And for me that's the most important thing, everything else is (imho!) rather unimportant compared to that.

http://www.thewitcher.com/forum/index.php?topic=2528.0I would like to play this game, but I can not. So can you fix the game, so that anyone can play this game also the person who have a Notebook!?

I would like to see some form of arena where we can set up fights with all diferent kinds of monsters/humans. Ofcourse you can only fight the mobs you already encountered in the game.I enjoy fighting a lot in this game but I could be a lot better at it if I can practise.

I would definitely like to make my own quests and stories with a game editor. That would be rather cool. ;DAs to the game itself, all I can say up to now is that I would find it superb if Geralt could jump and/or fall off high edges. But I see that that is quite difficult to do. Swimming and riding on horseback would also be nice, but that is a whole different story,Hmmm...maybe in the next game...

an online mod will be great..maybe u can create your own witcher and do some quest to kill great demons or monster with other player!!

My vote for the an expansion about the Chilhood of Gerald and how he decides to be a Witcher, why, etc, and all his history.

Trigun said:
My vote for the an expansion about the Chilhood of Gerald and how he decides to be a Witcher, why, etc, and all his history.
You do not decide to 'be' or 'not to be' a Witcher. ;] It's decision made by someone else, like for example: Wandering witcher finds an one yrs ol Orphan. He decides that he will take the kid with him, and so fate of such kid is decided - he will becoma a witcher, or he will just die because is too weak ;]So the truth is, EVERY witcher had almost the same childhood.

Top Bottom