Forum - bugs and errors

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a note for those - probably in the UK, possibly USA - encountering a slow forum at the moment, like me. A trace would appear to show problems in the UK switches, likely due to the horrendous floods those unfortunates are suffering.

Stay safe neighbours !

Cheers, mate! Forum isn't slow for me but there was a small hiccup for a few minutes (has been happening every once in a while recently), I think it resulted in a double post by gregski in another thread.

I just noticed that I got all them achievments for the previous years of being a forumite that have been missing before. It seems they were triggered after I wrote my 100th post. Interesting.

Ahhhh good one, that would make sense as a script usually needs a reason to fire.

So what are we left with...? The unedifying quantity of whippersnappers (I jest of course :p) crowding the forum?

edit: and quite appropriately you just received another achievement.. grats !

Last edited:
Although I have 26 red points, the achievement "Respect in these e-streets I" doesn't show up.

Although I have 26 red points, the achievement "Respect in these e-streets I" doesn't show up.

That's 'cause people ain't respectin' ya', punk. Takes a bit more than a bunch of shiny red points to impress me. :listen:

I think there's something fishy with the triggering of achievements. It's not an isolated case, and not just that particular achievement. Look at what Luxorek wrote above, for example.

Yep, CDP seem to have some issues with implementing achievements. Probably why GOG games don't feature any :p

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 38
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 31
wait a minute it isn't fixed after all

I keep getting this no box thing whenever I hit Edit post and the Go Advanced button doesn't take me anywhere

Anyone trying to solve my problem? using google chrome btw.

How am I supposed to have a meaningful discussion about Triss's pubes not being red when I can't edit my posts damnit!

Hello. Just saw forum update. Had problem to open my account page. But after few minutes it solved by it's own.
Now I'm stuck with nickname. Made a mistake when filling form. Is there any chance it can be fixed?
rusty_dragon is right one.

Well That Gave me a Heart attack, Logged in and Got a Strange username_3627834 logged out and then it would not let me log back in went through the password reset and i got back in but still username_3627834, so trolling the Forums I found this thread and did the self manual name change i also had to re-enter my details and pic no big, but i never had a second account i only had the witcher acc so how come it gave me a generic name?

Well That Gave me a Heart attack, Logged in and Got a Strange username_3627834 logged out and then it would not let me log back in went through the password reset and i got back in but still username_3627834, so trolling the Forums I found this thread and did the self manual name change i also had to re-enter my details and pic no big, but i never had a second account i only had the witcher acc so how come it gave me a generic name?

Probably had some invalid characters in your username .
http://forums.cdprojektred.com/threads/28542-Registration-Login-FAQ

Hey Ho Folks,

dunno if it is allready stated but seems the Join Date is messed up for me. I definatly not Joined in February 2014 ^^.
Anybody else discover that issue?

So long

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom