Votes: 40 2.9%
  • There was enough of Triss in the game

Votes: 128 9.1%
  • I don't like Triss

Votes: 38 2.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Uh-oh :X This does not bode well for us. Hopefully they keep a decently sizable staff through all 2016 and not just until the second expansion releases.

So what we can take from that comment is
- that a lot of the studio is getting tired of working on the fantasy genre, and the shift to cyberpunk is meant to 'energize' them
- The core team is still working on the Witcher 3 expansions
- They only mentioned the free dlc and expansion packs (another similar article had this)
- The other article said working on witcher 3 well into next year (so not the whole year i am guessing)
- So much for next year being the year of the Witcher if they just release the second expansion and be done with it

may not be time to panic.....considering we are still waiting for news or a response from a developer.

Hey when Triss ask where do you see us in...lets say five year? What happens if I select

I don't know, I rather live in the moment?

may not be time to panic.....considering we are still waiting for news or a response from a developer.

I'm not panicking but it isn't the best sign for us. I know they said 2016 will still be the year of the Witcher but I have this bad feeling that only Q1 will be focused on the Witcher. After the second expansion, they might abandon ship altogether. I'm not giving up though - I still have hope. Until we hear something solid from a dev, I won't be going anywhere. :p

That's it? What's wrong with me was I really expecting more? Oh man I'm talking to myself.

I just want to stay in the light house and say screw the rest of the game I got Triss.

Nah she says something else, but imo it isn't any better than the other options. She has 1 scene in a lighthouse, and 2 scenes next to a fountain... i could only imagine that their house includes a fountain in the backyard and their house is next to a lighthouse :)

Nah she says something else, but imo it isn't any better than the other options. She has 1 scene in a lighthouse, and 2 scenes next to a fountain... i could only imagine that their house includes a fountain in the backyard and their house is next to a lighthouse :)

And also a labyrinth. :p

I'm not panicking but it isn't the best sign for us. I know they said 2016 will still be the year of the Witcher but I have this bad feeling that only Q1 will be focused on the Witcher. After the second expansion, they might abandon ship altogether. I'm not giving up though - I still have hope. Until we hear something solid from a dev, I won't be going anywhere. :p

That was my biggest worry, that they would get tired of the Witcher after 12 years and that is not good at all. I am not going anywhere either, i would even give them $10,000 AUD to make something more for Triss, this can't be all that is left. :(

Nah she says something else, but imo it isn't any better than the other options. She has 1 scene in a lighthouse, and 2 scenes next to a fountain... i could only imagine that their house includes a fountain in the backyard and their house is next to a lighthouse

Triss motif around water? A lot of her big moments seem to happen around water. :eek: Wonder if that was by design. Like they could be trying to tell us something...

Attachments

• illuminati.jpg
    illuminati.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 52
Umm guys i just came across this article, apparently CDPR are starting to move more people over to Cyberpunk.

http://www.gamezone.com/news/develo...r-3-to-cyberpunk-2077-says-cd-projekt-3420110

That was my biggest worry, that they would get tired of the Witcher after 12 years and that is not good at all. I am not going anywhere either, i would even give them $10,000 AUD to make something more for Triss, this can't be all that is left. :(
If the Triss's content is improve, the time has come for me to buy the Witcher 3 AGAIN in GOG :D

Last edited:
That was my biggest worry, that they would get tired of the Witcher after 12 years and that is not good at all. I am not going anywhere either, i would even give them $10,000 AUD to make something more for Triss, this can't be all that is left.

I'd give them some money if I had any to give away. XP I've said it before, she deserves more than what she got.

Triss motif around water? A lot of her big moments seem to happen around water. :eek: Wonder if that was by design. Like they could be trying to tell us something...

Your'e on to something here :)

---------- Updated at 05:58 AM ----------

I'd give them some money if I had any to give away. XP I've said it before, she deserves more than what she got.

I want them to announce something about Triss, so i can say

I think after this playthrough I will put the Witcher 3 on the shelf and wait to see if they improve Triss content. I don't think my little heart can handle a 3rd playthough right now.

After the light house scene my heart is aching to see her again. I have her earings and the soldier statue to give her. This is so f**king depressing.

I might end up like Vigi the loon if they don't do something about this debacle.

I have one question. CDPR, after Cyberpunk is released, about 10 years from now should we be looking forward to another spat in the face with incomplete stories? Just wondering

Should start up a kickstarter campaign or something! Maybe if we paid enough something would be done.. Everybody likes money!

As far as i know, usually company records voiceover in one piece. The DLC and the main game at the same time. When job is done, company never has contacts with a recording studio again. If this is the way CDPR handle their work, probably we'll get nothing with Triss. Just because it would be too expensive.

Bioware did that before! After the ending disaster they recalled all the voice actors for the extended cut and the next dlcs. Citadel dlc was a fan service and it was made with all the character. I hope Cd Project Red don't behave worse than EA/Bioware.

I think after this playthrough I will put the Witcher 3 on the shelf and wait to see if they improve Triss content. I don't think my little heart can handle a 3rd playthough right now.

After the light house scene my heart is aching to see her again. I have her earings and the soldier statue to give her. This is so f**king depressing.

I might end up like Vigi the loon if they don't do something about this debacle.

I have one question. CDPR, after Cyberpunk is released, about 10 years from now should we be looking forward to another spat in the face with incomplete stories? Just wondering

I completely agree with you, CDPR talks about how we spend out hard earned money on this game, well then they should deliver when they get the oppurtunity. I don't care what some may say, but the witcher both in the books, games heck even comics has always been story driven and is focused on the characters, when you throw away all the fan favourite characters and introduce a young girl and expect us to care for her more than the characters that we have loved over the years, well then you are inviting complaints. Obviously saying that some developers are moving on to Cyberpunk doesn't mean that we won't see more Triss but it is not a step in the right direction.

So far all we have got from CDPR is a simples "sorry if you feel shortchanged, the more that support more content the more likely it will happen" - yeah well how is 520 pages,767 votes, and who knows how many views of great posts by people who love Triss and want the best for her, oh and of course "i'll bring it up in a meeting" in other words that is a maybe at best. CDPR can't say they listen to fans if they completely ignore us, how many Triss threads are there? how many Yen and Dandelion threads? unless they are planning something big in that second expansion pack, i don't know how people are going to be content with the situation. The stuff we are asking for should of been in the vanilla game not something we need to constantly hope that they get around to it in the future. Incomplete stories are not fair on the player when it is suppose to be a story driven game. Maybe i am overreacting (in fact likely), but it just can't end like that. At the end of the day it is a trilogy and it needs a fair amount of content for the characters that are suppose to be the heart and soul of the series.

As far as i know, usually company records voiceover in one piece. The DLC and the main game at the same time. When job is done, company never has contacts with a recording studio again. If this is the way CDPR handle their work, probably we'll get nothing with Triss. Just because it would be too expensive.
Bioware right now do new VA recordings for new DLC, so I keep my hopes on new content with Triss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom