Welcome to The Hairy Bear: The Witcher Off-Topic [Archived]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK i'm back
@Wolfsblvt At least you slept well, some people are not able to do so.
A time you enjoy spending, is not wasted. ^^

Now chilling, listening to music and enjoying a great company.

Last edited:
@Wolfsblvt

I have an MSI GTX 970 4G. The current gen workhorse.

Is the forum acting weird for anyone else? Gets stuck whenever I hit "reply with quote" and multi quote.

Well I got horrible sunburns today. I've been out in the sun from 9 am to 9 pm, trying to do a project for school. Measuring angles and distances and eventually making a very accurate map of an area near the University.

I look like a lobster.

OK i'm back
@Wolfsblvt At least you slept well, some people are not able to do so.
A time you enjoy spending, is not wasted. ^^

Now chilling, listening to music and enjoying a great company.

Fuck it, for me doing nothing I am a long time away on different sites, so I don't answer regularly ._.
Yeah, sleeping well is something good, that is true.
Yeah, but if I have something to do, it is a bit wasted, isn't it?

Sounds nice :)

I have an MSI GTX 970 4G. The current gen workhorse.

Is the forum acting weird for anyone else? Gets stuck whenever I hit "reply with quote" and multi quote.

Ah, great. Yeah, I have seen that most users do have that card. I am still not sure wich card I will take though :D

Yes, it is weird for quite a few days. Responding doesn't work, site load cancels, etc etc.

50 hours playing, 15% achivements (I don't know which they are because I didn't look the list of them, I'm awared when I close the game), level 9....

And... so... what is the max level in TW3? ... Rhetoric question.

OK, Geralt... don't stop ringing the bell :p

So who's watching the ESC? I know, noone does, officially... ;D

Me!!!!!!! I LOVE Eurovision!!!!
All my twitter followers are watching it too, it's like an online party for Europe :3

---------- Updated at 09:27 PM ----------

I think Sweden or Israel will win this year. Although Australia were pretty good too tbh.

Me!!!!!!! I LOVE Eurovision!!!!
All my twitter followers are watching it too, it's like an online party for Europe :3

---------- Updated at 09:27 PM ----------

I think Sweden or Israel will win this year. Although Australia were pretty good too tbh.

I somehow liked the UK.Only the performance was a bit meh. Pretty much everything else was rubbish this year.

I have a feeling it will be either Russia or Sweden who wins this year, both were pretty much the best of the night in my opinion. You never know how Europe will vote though.

I somehow liked the UK.Only the performance was a bit meh. Pretty much everything else was rubbish this year.

Lol really? You're one of the few people I know who liked it. But yeah, the UK's live performance was pretty bad... the video was better.
I thought that Sweden, Israel and Australia were good. Although I wish Conchita could win again, she's the true superstar of this competition.

I don't even remember Sweden's song :huh:
And Russia is on bad terms with too much of Europe at the moment - besides the song wasn't great either ^^

I just read that russian TV switched away from the show when Conchita was singing again. If true, that's incredibly low.

Last edited:
Eurovision is a politics game...therefore it should not be discussed here...may come into bad terms with the members and unnecessary fights...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom