Welcome to The Hairy Bear: The Witcher Off-Topic [Archived]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
RIP forum.
Discord...
New ways of communications comin', while others are dying. Forums are like pagers now, starting to gather dust in dark corners of the internet, while things like Discord, blooms and shine under the bright sun... for now. Who'd like to return to pigeon post once again? :rolleyes:
b09e20c26da16582926b8890d399e5ad.jpg

Last edited:
I wonder if this guy wanted to work in post office too.

Anyhoo, I wonder how those pigeons and owls would handle the modern post services, like mowing the lawn etc. Whatever it is that they do nowadays in here (I have heard that occasionally they still deliver some mail too). But related to that, at least they can handle the fertilizing?

Last edited:
Riven-Twain;n9652531 said:
Not bad, Sunsibar . Only now all the dust seems to be on the barrels.

Better on than in?

Hmm... I think we may have to change those whiskey barrel labels a bit. It's now dustilled, instead of distilled. However, the taste should still be hairy and beary.

Sunsibar;n9654311 said:
It's now dustilled, instead of distilled. However, the taste should still be hairy and beary.
It lends texture, body, and personality to the spirits: Subtle traces of singed hair, sarcastic undertones of cat dander, wisps of cobweb, and dragon's breath. True connoisseurs will love it!

Riven-Twain;n9655121 said:
So, it never winds up on the roof, caught in a fence, behind a tree, or under a bridge, then?

No! It has very high sentimental value; I will never let it end up in such places.

Perhaps one day pillowcases will be able to have moving images on them, though... :p

RidiculousName;n9655141 said:
Perhaps one day pillowcases will be able to have moving images on them, though... :p

Animated premium pillows? I'm definitely going to get one if those are available in the future! What a lovely dream :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom