When can we expect the next patch?

+
Hopefully this so called large patch of 1.06 fixes all the big problems that everyone is encountering, though this shouldn't have been the case if the game was released fully optimised.

Hopefully other devs pick up on this and prevent on launching games broken like assassin's creed unity, witcher 3 etc. No one wants to buy a product broken out of the box. Can't wait for patch 1.06 even if it means not playing the game until July, will keep occupied with Arkham Knight for the time being.

Hopefully this so called large patch of 1.06 fixes all the big problems that everyone is encountering, though this shouldn't have been the case if the game was released fully optimised.

Hopefully other devs pick up on this and prevent on launching games broken like assassin's creed unity, witcher 3 etc. No one wants to buy a product broken out of the box. Can't wait for patch 1.06 even if it means not playing the game until July, will keep occupied with Arkham Knight for the time being.

Oh don't worry other devs are picking up on the fact that you can release a buggy mess and still sell 4 million copies in a week if you pay off reviewers to not mention the issues.

Yep, it's sad that gaming has come to this stage where something like this is becoming a norm. I sure hope all the devs pull their fingers out and wake up and give us a finished product at launch, fed up of all of the broken released games, at times like this I'm still happy I have my N64 to play.

Bam, Arkham Knight just landed on an analysis, stable 30 fps at 1080p. That's how you make a game.

Yeah and the game is in 4 hours in my PS4 :D I think I will start with it and hope that in the meantime the new patch/es will arrive for TW3...

Bam, Arkham Knight just landed on an analysis, stable 30 fps at 1080p. That's how you make a game.

According to all the fanboys on the forum there is no way you can pull off a graphically ambitious game like the witcher and expect a stable frame rate. But then again it is batman.

According to all the fanboys on the forum there is no way you can pull off a graphically ambitious game like the witcher and expect a stable frame rate. But then again it is batman.

True - I seriously think some of these white-knights would happy with single-digit frames-per-second if they could still take their pretty screenshots.

Please, release 1.05 patch! I can't paly because of that stupid endless loading screen in the "Lord of Undvik" quest! I've been waiting for two weeks, c'mon CDPR!

Batman has to release a day one patch to fix performance and stability issues among other things...so please stop with the posts about how great it is compared to Witcher 3. Games all have issues at release. some have issues past release. but eventually they do get fixed.
http://www.polygon.com/2015/6/20/8818635/batman-arkham-knight-day-one-patch-size-ps4

I understand you are notably upset with the performance of W3 but they are working on fixing it. Marcin has told us they are working on it.

Top Bottom