Recent content by a237426

+
  1. A

GWENT: Community Q&A Thread - Ask Your Questions Here

Hey, Are there any plans to allow us to spend some meteorite powder in order to animate the base set cards? Specifically the common ones? I have a complete animated set from spending meteorite powder, and was shocked to see that I can't 'purchase' these cards. I feel so incomplete... please...
  2. A

Cannot Login - Incorrect Password?

Tried to log in to Gwent just now... Got the following error : COULD NOT CONNECT Wrong username or password. Considering I haven't changed anything since I last logged on -- I was wondering if anyone else has had this problem? I'm going to report it in the official support page, but...
  3. A

Visual for Deploy Abilities

So, I'm starting to get really frustrated with the lack of visual indicator for the deploy ability being dependent on a specific row. Yeah, I get it -- it's written on the card and I should be paying more attention. But I can't explain how many times I've had a misplay because I forgot it was...
  4. A

SEASON OF THE WOLF IS LIVE!

I'm with you guys here... 0 RP rewarded... pretty sure 0 RP in my reward book as well. It would be really nice if, like it was in the beta -- that you could see the rewards you should expect for the ranks you achieve. I don't know why this function was taken away? (Perhaps I'm just not...
  5. A

Homecoming premium card animations on consoles

Okay, well.... I just bought an entire premium collection of cards. Why? Because they're beautiful, and worth owning. Now, here's hoping that CDPR doesn't let me down, and patches the game so myself and others can enjoy them. They haven't yet -- so...
  6. A

Currently, on PS4 an animated card ONLY shows the animation when you're hovering over the card. Will this be fixed in the near future? I want to buy a lot of premium cards, but I just don't see a reason to if this isn't going to be patched. (While I'm at it -- can someone tell me if they're...
  7. A

New Day Timer is Incorrect

So, yesterday I was super excited -- it appeared to me that a long time complaint of mine had been addressed with the homecoming update... the daily reset time. Yesterday, the new day timer had indicated that the reset happened at 12am EST. (I can't express how awesome I thought this was) So...
  8. A

Play Card from Deck -- Cannot See Description

I just noticed that whenever I play a Tutor card -- I can't see the description of the card it's pulled. This is a problem, as I'm then guessing as to what it's ability is. For instance, if I can't remember if it's a deploy on Melee row, I might end up playing it on ranged and completely...
  9. A

Do Premium Cards not show their animation on the board unless Highlighted? This is how it functions on PSPro right now -- is this the same on PC? On Xbox? It seems weird... why have premium cards at all if someone has to be hovering over them to watch their animation?
  10. A

GWENT officially launches on consoles!

Seriously. These performance issues are ridiculous -- and I'm on PSPro. Everything is choppy and jittery. Navigating the menus feels bad, navigating the game board feels worse. Is there a patch coming soon?
  11. A

I'm on PS4... soooo... nope. :P
  12. A

It's working now, I'm playing no problem -- no update needed. It's REALLY slow though. Like, framerate issues galore.
  13. A

That's, actually kind of funny. Disappointing, but kind of funny. I just hope this is something they can fix quickly... and don't have to go through a lengthy licensing process with Sony or something to release the new update. That would be pretty disastrous.
  14. A

Except that it's not ... ? When I try to log in, it keeps telling me this version of the game is no longer supported. I've downloaded the update, I've got the new splash screen... so I'm not sure what's up ?
  15. A

A farewell letter to the Beta

Hey everyone, I've been playing Gwent for nearly 2 years now, so I thought I would share some of my experiences and thoughts on those times and reflect on what impact this game has had on my life. My first experiences with Gwent, like many of you, was in the Witcher 3. I really enjoyed it...
Top Bottom