Recent content by Abhishekp

+
  1. Abhishekp

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt is coming to the next generation!

Thank You So much ! Can't wait to see it and take it for a new adventure !
  2. Abhishekp

Legends are born in Night City.

Hyped !
  3. Abhishekp

Important update about Cyberpunk 2077 release date

I MUST not be sad but i am !
  4. Abhishekp

Cyberpunk 2077: Trauma Team comic series

Hope it comes to INDIA !
  5. Abhishekp

Bug in the Quest Temerean Valuables! PC

The bug happen to me also , i wish they can some how fix it . its a GREAT game and the issues should not exist after this long. I mean 2020 and we are all waiting for the next chapter in our gaming adventure. help if there is a solution. :confused:
  6. Abhishekp

Studio update on COVID-19 situation

Stay Safe !
  7. Abhishekp

Do we want Witcher 4 ?

YES YES YES !
  8. Abhishekp

10th Anniversary contest — show us your inventory!

Here is my collection . My region is not that ideal to collect game related stuff but this is what I have. will add more too !
  9. Abhishekp

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt -- 16 free DLCs for everyone!

I think with multiple play through , all formula, Diagram, Creature Hunting , all side quest ! It will be quite some time. I think rather than a DLC, information about the cyberpunk 2077 and some much needed development time will help as i don't people can wait more for information. they can...
  10. Abhishekp

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - PC System Requirements are here!

Hmm, i may need to upgrade my GPU, i have a GTX 650 Ti . Furthermore i am yet t be in 1080p gaming, i am at 900p. Anyway i will be changing GPU soon, it won't be an issue. Eagerly waiting ...
  11. Abhishekp

Cyberpunk 2077 Teaser Trailer

I am waiting for it Patiently ! I hope E3 2015 will have a new Trailer at least ! :cheers:
  12. Abhishekp

Free song from The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt soundtrack!

Thanks You for the track !! waiting for Feb, 2015.
  13. Abhishekp

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt -- 16 free DLCs for everyone!

Thank U so much ! Feels good !
  14. Abhishekp

Download the main theme from "The Trail"

Its Always to have so much melodious into the soul kind of sound. Witcher Experience is one of Life time, with the steam & gog collaboration , no anyone could ask more. i hope Geralt Of Rivia Get a Grand departure. Waiting for your next Venture, Cyberounk 2077. :thumbup::cheers:
Top Bottom