Recent content by AkiA

+
  1. A

Some questions about Blood & Wine

Which one? I ordered mine from CDON (I had a discount code). It still lists release date as 31.5 for the PC version.
  2. A

REDkit is here!

Yes, it does.
  3. A

Playboy and Angry Joe

You are forgetting that developing a game in Poland is much cheaper than in the USA. I'm pulling numbers out of my ass, but I wouldn't be surprised if that with the man hours put into the W2 had it been developed by an american company, that 10 million might be double or even triple.
  4. A

The Witcher 3 Announcement Intimidates EA, BioWare and Dragon Age III

What? Black Isle, rpg branch of Interplay, published all Bioware's Infinity-engine games. Black Isle personally developed Icewind Dale 1&2 and Torment. Only thing Bioware had part in Black Isle's game development was that the Infinyt Engine was made by Bioware and later used by Black Isle.
  5. A

Witcher 3 on Wii U?

Wii U might have powerful GPU compared the current generation of consoles. Compared to the upcoming PS and Box it will be shit. I mean the chip is already 5 years old and a very lower end version of it. Xenos, the 360 chip, was a completely new and which the then upcoming Radeon R600 chips were...
  6. A

Witcher 3 on Wii U?

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/df-hardware-wii-u-graphics-power-finally-revealed It has a GPU equivalent of a lower end Radeon from 2008. CPU is even much much worse case. Wii had the same CPU as Gamecube, only overclocked. Wii U is still based on the same thing, altough it has much higher...
  7. A

I hope RED keep this from TW2.

I hope that everytime you pass a certain shop or people, I won't have to hear the same conversation again and again. Really got tired of the man and woman arguing about the stew and the couple of men in the Blue Stripes discussing about pigs eyes in arses. Would have preferred them to be silent...
  8. A

Geralt needs a pet wolf in witcher 3

Larpers, larpers everywhere.
  9. A

The Witcher 3 Announcement Intimidates EA, BioWare and Dragon Age III

The whole production of Amalur was a mess. They weren't "fired by EA". They had massive debts which forced them to declare bankruptcy. http://reason.com/reasontv/2013/01/03/38-studioscurt-schillingri-crony-capital http://www.bostonmagazine.com/articles/2012/07/38-studios-end-game/
  10. A

Inventory UI

Just rip of the Morrowind inventory system. Still the best I've seen in the last 10 years. (And funny Skyrim the worst) Simply, it's a grid based with filters = awesome.
  11. A

Witcher 2 to Witcher 3 save states

I simply don't care wheter we can import saves. I feel the whole save import thing is a complete gimmick and waste of time, because it takes much time and resources to implement it so matters and makes a difference in the game. The devs have much more important things to consider.
  12. A

Sailing in The Witcher 3

Sailing is like sex. Do it wrong, and it'll make you sick.
  13. A

The Witcher 3's soundtrack to be more like TW1's?

Too bad Adam Skorupa left CDP. If I don't remember wrong.
  14. A

News and Rumours about TW3 (Was Tomorrow is the Day!)

So is there a press conference today?
  15. A

[W1 Adventure] The Crossroads

Could you perhaps spoil about Kalivan. The mission seems impossible. You know after I went to the specific place. E: HMM. Made it after about five times. Seemed really impossible. Problem was Geralt was sometimes facing wrong direction and a single step in the wrong way led to a mission failed...
Top Bottom