Recent content by Anaeto

+
  1. Anaeto

What to do About Sigvald

But then its base also needs to be lowered. Its too high right now
  2. Anaeto

Actual main problems with Gwent [in-depth view]

Before reworking yrden and poisons. Rework these ridiculosly boosty and engine cards. Neutral & ST Poisons are not cheap
  3. Anaeto

Scoundrel

I like this card but it has always felt bad for the past couple seasons because it is designed to stick with a tall body. 12 power but this actually discourages the opponent letting it stick. It plays hard into either heatwave or yenvo because it trades well to both, especially yenvo. I would...
  4. Anaeto

Scoiatael Buffs next patch

Pls Buff both 6p ST locks to 6 power.. Pls buff all ST 4P cards to not play for less than 6points, especially the elf ones. Pls buff oak and vernossiel provisions costs by 1 Pls buff all 4p ST bleeding/vitality cards to 4 base power and reduce the bleeding by 1(Panther is still a slow bad card...
  5. Anaeto

Make ST great again

Call of the forest should tutor any st card so we dont have to run oneiromancy to tutor the overpriced scenario in elves deck but that deck is uber power crept anyway so who cares
  6. Anaeto

Make ST great again

Or they could make her a tall/wide punish dragon that breathes fire and destroys her enemies. Maybe give a devotion requirement. St could use a tall punish card that isn't leader locked. Right now they only have brehen. Make her wide punish ranged and tall punish melee. She should be 10p
  7. Anaeto

Bounty Suggestions

Dear CDPR, Please buff Witch hunter exectioners and fabian hale by 1 provision. Thank you
  8. Anaeto

Make ST great again

If you don't want to spawn and play Saskia. Make her and forest protector 10p. ST needs 10p cards that dont suck. Filavandrel should be 10p too and i would prefer water of brokilon is 10p over echo tag. Echo worsens draws so i dont really like it Also temperings need to boost by 6 and give 1...
  9. Anaeto

Filavandrel - The worst ST Legendary from PoP Expansion?

The expensive Dol blathanna sorceress is forest protector. Even the new similar ng card costs less than it
  10. Anaeto

Filavandrel - The worst ST Legendary from PoP Expansion?

TBH Filavandrel looks like most of the time he will be expensive at 12p just like fran who either should be 8-9p and/or get a counter reduction. So it will suck to heatwave her. I wait to be proven wrong
  11. Anaeto

Buffed cards and their forgotten brethren

You could also argue that Knighthood is powerful with uprising and delirium is powerful if it removes a 6 power threat. Company is a nature card and would be nice in Gift decks and support great oak(which should be 12p) and gezras in a short round. but nobody plays it at 6p cos its a 6 for 6
  12. Anaeto

Buffed cards and their forgotten brethren

CDPR This post is to inform you about cards that you guys buffed but forgot to buff similar cards in another faction. There were recent buffs to Delrilium and Knighthood down to 5p but Zoltan's Company didn't get buffed to 5p There was a recent buff to an craite blacksmith down to 4p but Fire...
  13. Anaeto

Monster

Fix your game. I won't pre purchase anything anymore. I've learned my lesson
  14. Anaeto

Monster

If oak is 13 and protector is 11. Its more than okay for mamuna to be 12. Just cut oneiro for decree. Even simlas doesnt play for mamuna value
  15. Anaeto

Monster

You even even play the summoned cards and proc other engines like self eaters. It's more than 20. Mamuna and gerni are 12 prov cards. On top of that need some slight nerfs
Top Bottom