Recent content by Aryvandaar

+
  1. Aryvandaar

Car Heist gigs El Capitan

Adding a timer to these gigs was a horrible idea. I drive fast, and on point, but I always miss the timer, then El Capitan bitches at me that I didn't do enough. Please revert to no timers.
  2. Aryvandaar

Clothing changes are not good.

It's very logical now. Armored outer torso gives armour etc. The old system was horrible compared to this one imo. I had enough swapping out weapon upgrades.
  3. Aryvandaar

I am having fun. Are you?

I had a very good time for 93 hours, and 55% completion (just missing some achievements. Rest is done).
  4. Aryvandaar

Show me your outfit of choice!

5. Aryvandaar

What's your favorite ride so far?

Eleanor
  6. Aryvandaar

Dev Appreciation Thread

I really enjoy the combat and the weapons. It makes everything else in the game so much better. In addition to that, the world feels really fleshed out, and immersive. The car designs are really cool as well, and I like switching up the cars I'm driving now and then. Edit: The side jobs chain...
  7. Aryvandaar

Thoughts about my sadness and disappoitment with the quality of this story that I am taking too personally

The ending came way too fast, and there should have been more in the main game. It felt more like the story stopped instead of having an ending. A game should have a full story. The story of the main game shouldn't have to be completed by DLC or expansions.
  8. Aryvandaar

The clothing system in this game needs to change

The ability to hide clothing pieces would be nice too, specially helmets.
  9. Aryvandaar

10. Aryvandaar

Open Letter from Marcin Iwiński -- co-founder of CD PROJEKT RED

Atmosphere, story & great plot twists, characters, interesting side quests, combat. TW3 has all that a pure RPG should have. One of the best RPG that I've ever played.
  11. Aryvandaar

FREE DLC and EXPANSION PACK ideas for devs to ponder :)

- Background story on The Wild Hunt and the elves from that world. - Romances extension (Triss & Yennefer) - Adventures in additional cities & countries. Vizima. - More Skellige content.
  12. Aryvandaar

The Nilfgaard thread - How did you like the depiction of the Black Ones?

I think that the portrayal of the different factions in game was executed very well, so kudos to those who wrote that. There were examples of fanatics in both armies, decent soldiers, conflicted soldiers, grieving mothers, patriotism and desertion. Very realistic. In war, there is no one who...
  13. Aryvandaar

What did you think of the Wild Hunt's portrayal *SPOILERS, of course*

I really like the concept and the execution is good, but I think that CDPR should flesh it out some more, some backstory to it, and more information in the form of additional content. As an elf lover in fantasy it would be awesome to get some more information and back story about the elves...
Top Bottom